Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Breath of Fire 3 and 4 (4 especially) are hella good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

What's the loving big three?!?
loving's Field 1-3.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

What's the goddamn big three you clown.
Tecmo Secret of the Stars
Guardian's Crusade
Quest 64

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If I'm going to buy one Pokemon game out of X/Y and OR/AS which should it be.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I didn't play ORAS but I heard XY was better. I liked XY a lot.
Which one of X/Y should I get? I know the differences are probably pretty minor but I guess each one has it's own legendary? I haven't played a Pokemon game since Red/Blue honestly.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got Blue in the most epic Christmas of 1998 where I also got a Game Boy Color, a Playstation and Final Fantasy VII. So I will pick X. Thank you everyone.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Which game was better: blue or red. Personally I think it's the one I had and was able to play.
I agree.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I traded in the curbside copy of Platinum I found and it covered all but $5 of the cost of X :stare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pokemon X/Y are cheaper used than Platinum or HG/SS though.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Shin Megami Tensei 4 - $19.99 (August 10, permanent price reduction)
I'm not going to buy this... because I did already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think the last CD I bought was The Brutalist Bricks by Ted Leo and that came out like 5 years ago. I still have a bunch in a box somewhere

• Locked thread