Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Such a loathsome collection of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

CaptainYesterday posted:

Boooo, no fight.

Probably don't want to encourage it

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
dan snyder

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Hoyer isn't very likable .

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Wait, the joint practice lasted more than one day?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
oh poo poo their lb coach is vrabel. thats cool

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Waroduce posted:

oh poo poo their lb coach is vrabel. thats cool

Patriots South

(minus the winning)

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
K-Jo's family is :3:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cushing looks high as gently caress

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
"Let's get the gently caress out of Richmond."

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Nuk looks fly as hell

e: JJ sucks at cornhole

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

JJ is a jerk brother.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

That was a good episode. I like the Texans.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Somewhere Mike Smith just turned off his TV is in a cold sweat.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Cruel and Unusual posted:

That was a good episode. I like the Texans.

Yeah, lot of likable dudes on the texans. Looks like it's going to be a much better season than last year.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

gently caress JJ Watt

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Freaquency posted:

BOB is so much more entertaining than Mike Smith.

I can't put my finger on why but for some reason he rubs me the wrong way. I enjoy the profanity (why I'd never be disappointed if Hard Knocks decided on a Rex Ryan team) but something about O'Brien makes me dislike him.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

I can't put my finger on why but for some reason he rubs me the wrong way. I enjoy the profanity (why I'd never be disappointed if Hard Knocks decided on a Rex Ryan team) but something about O'Brien makes me dislike him.

His head is a big thumb.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Is Hard Knocks not on HBO GO or something?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

cheesetriangles posted:

Is Hard Knocks not on HBO GO or something?

They add it tomorrow afternoon apparently

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Wilfork throwing a football to an elephant is amazing.

Wilfork talking to drunk as gently caress Robert Kraft is hilarious.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Hahahaha JJ Watt is the corniest motherfucker

holy poo poo he signed like 15000 autographs my god what a nice guy

Good episode, way better than last years snoozer of a season. The fight was fun. Bill O'Brian is riding the PATRIOT WAY tm hard though

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Aug 12, 2015

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I was so excited to see it in my DVR last night, gonna watch it tonight :dance:

Also just judging off initial reactions, gently caress Mike Smith for being so freakin' boring...I am so glad he is gone and Dan Quinn sounds infinitely more interesting but then again toast with butter is more interesting than Mike Smith.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
of course Watt knows all the lyrics to the Linkin Park Inspiration song and of course it fuels him through his workouts rather than a simple Myoplex shake

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Much better first episode than last season. Wilfork owns. Watt owns. BOB owns. Kevin Johnson's dad looks weird as gently caress

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

God, that was already almost as much screen time Wilfork's gotten as he has in the last decade in New England.

This is good stuff.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Those ballboys who have to help Watt practice catching the ball and run around the field for no reason at 10PM must HATE him. How about going home and watching TV...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

CaptainYesterday posted:

"Let's get the gently caress out of Richmond."

I'm pretty sure :thejoke: is that it looks like a giant, grey alien dong, but wtf is that Astro's mascot actually doing in this gif?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

I'm pretty sure :thejoke: is that it looks like a giant, grey alien dong, but wtf is that Astro's mascot actually doing in this gif?

Riding an ostrich

http://m.mlb.com/video/v206556883/nyy-hou-orbit-rides-an-ostrich-during-warmups

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
That Bat colony is a mile away from my house and it reeks of bat poo poo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Hillary Johnson alone has me more entertained than the entirety of the Falcons Hard Knocks.

Edit
BOB is cool too. Go Texans, Go Titans, Go Jags. #AFCSAnyoneButAndrew2015

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Those ballboys who have to help Watt practice catching the ball and run around the field for no reason at 10PM must HATE him. How about going home and watching TV...

lol they're like 18-20 year olds hanging out with JJ Watt. they probably don't give a gently caress how long they're out there

wukkar
Nov 27, 2009
BOB is going to start every sentence with "In New England we did.."

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

CaptainYesterday posted:

J.J. Watt is a human Gatorade commercial.
This is an incredibly accurate description.

Blitz7x posted:

That Bat colony is a mile away from my house and it reeks of bat poo poo
Never pass up an opportunity to say 'guano' in polite company.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

mcmagic posted:

I know you were probably too busy getting your faced flushed in a toilet to realize how cool that is but at that age I'd kill my famil to be able to switch spots with them. I do not get the hate TFF has for Watt.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

warcrimes posted:

I know you were probably too busy getting your faced flushed in a toilet to realize how cool that is but at that age I'd kill my famil to be able to switch spots with them. I do not get the hate TFF has for Watt.

I don't buy that. (Nor do I hate Watt, I think think he's a little much..) If you're working all day you want to go home and being around NFL players every day isn't really that big of a deal when you do it every day for your job. It might be fun the first time but after a few years you'd want to go home.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

mcmagic posted:

I don't buy that. (Nor do I hate Watt, I think think he's a little much..) If you're working all day you want to go home and being around NFL players every day isn't really that big of a deal when you do it every day for your job. It might be fun the first time but after a few years you'd want to go home.

Again, I understand your 'tisms won't let you look at this through the eyes of a typical teen.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

warcrimes posted:

Again, I understand your 'tisms won't let you look at this through the eyes of a typical teen.

Those guys aren't teens. They are college grads looking for NFL coaching jobs usually.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
The juxtaposition between Foster training with his brother and then ripping his groin to shreds was fantastic. I bet one the producers was absolutely giddy when that happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

warcrimes posted:

Probably because he's such a square sometimes

Going back to that "Would you like (various concession items)" thing that people love him for, it sounds like a corny rear end forced line by someone who knows he'd wearing a mic

• Locked thread