Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

MoPZiG posted:

added a h2h league as well.

any liverpool fans here. is milner a viable midfield option?
Wouldn't have thought so tbh, unless he's a noticeably low price. I think he'll play a decent amount but won't get many assists or goals. Liverpool kept a good number of clean sheets last season, does he get defensive points?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

It didn't even consider putting City players in my team. I think I had a brain lapse and forgot that Yaya Toure existed.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Raheem Sterling gets clean sheet points, there is no God.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Wildcard played. It sickens me to mess my team up to get a United striker but Martial is apparently the loving business

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

My bench scored more than my entire team this week and I'm not getting no any subs :(

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I've stopped being a coward and played my triple captain, Harry Kane v Norwich.

Be brave. Bite the bullet. Never look back. Secure a future for white children.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Konsek posted:

So you didn't save it for a double gameweek then. Brave man.
gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I forgot about my team for the second half of the season. Have a chance to play my wildcard for the final day. Still have all out attack and bench boost to play in the last two weeks. Can't really be bothered to do the full optimal strategy analysis, does anyone have any good shouts based on that?

• Locked thread