Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

At 27-34 do sabertooth grimwhatevers in LOIO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

How, after all this time, do you not have every zone memorized?

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

You will regret the night blindness.

My bone knight is 18 and kicking rear end. I kinda sorta miss being an iksar though.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Ruggan posted:

I tried a bone knight and got to about 20 or so. I had to continuously remind myself that the build only “kicks rear end” in EQ terms, as in it doesn’t get absolutely plowed by blue con mobs solo like most builds do. There’s still a fair amount of downtime.

Maybe I was playing it wrong though, or fighting the wrong mobs.

I can still take even con mobs. I am also twinked to hell. Should be fun for awhile still.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

This is me explained.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Ruggan posted:

What classes can do at least mid-50s content solo at 60?

Necro
Enchanter
Shaman (w/ torpor)
Monk?

Any others?

Depends on the gear. I soloed my warrior, bard, SK, paladin, ranger, mage, druid, wizard all to 60. Some of these were practically naked (wizard, mage, bard), whereas others need gear in order to solo effectively.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

MooselanderII posted:

How would a wizard or druid kill stuff in the mid 50s if it summons?

They would never solo 50+ stuff, only quad lvl 45-49 stuff (quadding mostly).

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

If you are a mage on blue and don't have a clay bracelet you are doing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Telltolin posted:

I'm a mage and I am curious as to why I would *need* a clicky for eye of zomm, since I can just cast it

I mean, instant clickies are always nice and it saves a spell slot, that's why I have an earring of everfount (i've stopped carrying bought food/water at all and usually cast gift of xev as soon as I log in, but if I ever log out with no mana I can still get water free of charge :) )

but I didn't know about being able to use it to pass locked doors, that is very cool and I will need to buy some shrinking pots because I bet it will come in useful

Clay bracelet saves a shitload of time and mana when you are the coth bitch, or you are bound in PoM and are trying to hammer regularly.