Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conskill
May 7, 2007

I got an 'F' in Geometry.
Are all the Goons on Red, or is there some still in Blue? I'm thinking of giving this a whirl for nostalgia sake, but PvP scares and confuses me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conskill
May 7, 2007

Dipped my toe in last night, the nostalgia is as awesome as predicted. My little Erudite Enchanter nearly got murdered by a snake before I remembered I couldn't rely on magic alone at early levels to kill poo poo.

Might migrate over to a Magician since I never played one of those, but I recall illusions and improved invisibility were both very fun tools.

Conskill
May 7, 2007

Mechanics question. Is Improved Invisibility (and Improved Superior Camo) improved insofar as it cloaks against typical attempts to see invisibility, or only improved in the sense that it has a static duration?

Conskill
May 7, 2007

I am trying to start a Barbarian Shaman over on blue. I never did Everfrost back in the day and dear God I remember why. This is brutal in an unfun way and I'm not sure I'm going to make it to level 2.

Currently my corpse is being camped by a goblin that doesn't move and kills me before I can loot all my stuff. Yay.

Conskill
May 7, 2007

At this point I'm just going to delete the character and start over. Half way through level 1 isn't enough grind time to worry about trying to get my club and armor back.