Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007
Minamata here. Is there an updated list of who's all on Red these days? I've been gone a while...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007
Purchased two Wolf's Eye Golden Bracelets today, which at level 48 replaced my last two cloth armor pieces, haha.

If anyone's around on red and wants to party hit up Minamata.

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007
Big thanks to Lahara on Red for letting me (Minamata) leech off the swarmkite clinic you put on. For the first time I have a character at level 50!

If anybody comes across Words of Grappling or Words of Acquisition (Beza) in their travels let me know!

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

I Love You! posted:

Hey Red Dudes,

My crew is about lvl 52 and I have a strong desire to take a shot at Naggy/Vox if they are up. Is anyone (Frank for example) around this levelrange and interested in an impromptu dragonslaying session? We have the Sham/Tank/Chanter trinity down and could use DPS/Clerics if people have a desire to jump in.

Just a thought, let me know.

My necro is 5% away from 52. Tonight or tomorrow works really well for me!

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007
I'll be on tomorrow afternoon I'm sure, down to hit up Seb with ya then (Minamata)

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Welp anime's suspended so i'll be on my cleric leveling for the next week, to the goons who kept catching me while i'm raiding. If anyone wouldn't mind logging on hardon and porting me that would be awesome because I've wasted 3 hours watching youtube videos and trying to get my corpse while the firiona vie shuttles glitch out (bonus points: you get access to my naked port druid)

Hah what'd ya do now bro? Sorry I wasn't around to help out earlier.

BTW I highly recommend the Fattburger Pandora station for listening while leveling, really smooths the ride.

Hoppy Goodness fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Oct 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Free PL in gfay, message bamf dottie or anime. Starting from level 1 ~soon~ and we can port.
edit: we got lazy and nobody showed up, we'll do it tomorrow night maybe in THE WARRENS

I'm definitely down for this tonight, I'm not going out or anything cause I'm broke, and Moustacheride could definitely use some levels so I can start porting for my plat-filled swimming pool. What time?