Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

EVIL Gibson posted:

Why is it when I tell the IRCop to gently caress off I get d-lines???

Just don't be a jerk about it and especially don't be a jerk to the people in control of the server or forums. This is applicable everywhere .

Sorry, but this was on you. Lowtax can ban you for no reason at all beyond today is cloudy. It's the best type of admin imo.

Meh. Game bans for forum infractions are pretty new. I think this was the first wave of that ever happening. Pretty petulant behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Herv posted:

book not up

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Dick Burglar posted:

The one thing I really want to be able to do, that doesn't seem to be possible, is to actually tie an ability's cooldown to a macro. So, if I have a Bind Wound macro, I want to have it show Bind Wound's cooldown. Macros are so much more useful than just putting the base ability on your bar, but not being able to see the ability's cooldown (aside from having the Abilities tab open next to your hotkey bar) really sucks.

Not quite what you're looking for but you can use /pause X (X=seconds I think) in the macros to help with this a little bit in creative ways.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Word on the street is there is some fishy Sirken stuff going on and people are once again being permabanned for posting about it on the forums. He was helping out a guild with spawn times, and also giving items from banned accounts to other people.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Ogre without a doubt if you care about min/maxing. You generate agro with your spells and being interrupted is incredibly annoying. Can be the difference between a kill and a long corpse run.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

One of the most sensible staff decisions tbh.

Now they just need to root the dragons like they were classically so people get to crawl through NToV.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Personally I'm all P99'd out and don't really have any love for Rogean/Nilbog

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Smart money RMTd all their poo poo on blue right after green was officially announced

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Blue was supposed to be the beta, lmao at waiting years and years for this perfectly recreated classic release timeline

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

FranktheBank posted:

It's the only game where i can lose internet for minutes and still not get kicked lol

I remember on live when trying to get through a dangerous area you could yank your internet cable, run past the mobs, plug it back in, and after everything settled you'd be safe on the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

e- oops