Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaitil
Aug 5, 2009

Anyone on blue have a Thick Banded Belt they would sell to me? I have been looking for a few days, and have not seen one, and my ranger could really use some more strength!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaitil
Aug 5, 2009

Meatgrinder posted:

I checked my chars and I have one or two on guys I don't play anymore. Are you on Discord? If you let me know when you play I can get one to you.

Yeah, my name is the same as my forums account on the p99 goons Discord.

Xaitil
Aug 5, 2009

Posting for a chance at those sweet sweet jboots!

Xaitil
Aug 5, 2009

I am in Squirrels as well, and the raids are super relaxed, and everyone is quite helpful. No requirement other than obviously 46 to enter planes. Just show up and get loot! Tons of no DKP raids that are just rolls for loot, and since it is an alliance, dragon nights are multiple dragons.