Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

Mercury_Storm posted:

All you guys who aren't quite satisfied with 1999 should give Shards of Dalaya a try. It's alright as long as you can stand monsters running through walls because there's no pathing, or every other monster past the normal 1-65 leveling ones having summon because the devs hate kiting or something. The player base is small, but you can dual box. I played it for a while, but got tired of it mainly because of the two reasons mentioned, and because the client upgrade that will maybe fix the first issue is always a year away. Not exactly the most glowing recommendation, but it can be fun.

Good goon presence (for now) but to be completely blunt with you the game's been dying for years. Right now it feels like there's nobody at the helm of the server and none of the people working on it really give a poo poo. 2.5 is always right around the corner but I'll believe it when I see it. There is a lot of good content like you said but 65+ can be...frustrating to say the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU