Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Havelock Ellis
Oct 21, 2010

Yes...hmmm.
Started playing this again, not played since a few months before Kunark came out but decided to start over. Rolled a Necro but not sure caster is for me so if anyone could help me transfer the modest amount of coin and a few items I have over to my other char that'd be neat. Send a message to Huatl, will see about getting an invite to the guild when I've moved the stuff over.

edit: Am hanging around in the EC tunnel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Havelock Ellis
Oct 21, 2010

Yes...hmmm.
Managed to get my gear transferred on to my warrior (I know it's a slog but I like warrior ok :colbert: ). Is anyone able to craft a set of large banded? Char name is Drut, need all pieces except chest and head atm.

Havelock Ellis
Oct 21, 2010

Yes...hmmm.
Got my warrior up to 20, if anyone wants to duo/group send a tell to Drut. Will also keep my eye out for an IG officer for an invite.

Havelock Ellis
Oct 21, 2010

Yes...hmmm.

Zaphod42 posted:

My druid is 19, send a tell to Byrch if you see me online. What zones are you gonna be leveling in?

Will do, thinking of Oasis or High Hold orcs atm, or maybe Mistmoore/Unrest if a friend wont mind porting me over to Fay.