Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
Rolled an Iksar Shaman on the blue server yesterday. Is there a possibility of getting an invite to the goon guild? Character name is Tiresias.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

Ashenden posted:

Currently in Unrest but looking to buy a Charred Guardian Shield if any bored druid wants to check ECT for me. Can't slam these magic immunes.

E: Wait thought they were 50pp not 150pp, disregard. Learned that slam is shoulder regardless of if you have a shield equipped or not. Also I am a triple posting shithead who should learn to edit.

We had a really good group in the main room of Unrest. A high level Paladin started pulling from basement for us. Got Dwarf Workboots, that guy's ring, and a Bloodstained Mantle while there. Pretty amazing haul.

Yeah, it was a stellar group. I got out of there with a full suit of bronze for my newbie Paladin, and I made pretty good progress exp wise despite de-leveling 4 times due to being a retard about mezzing basement mobs.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
Just started playing again the other day, currently a level 6 Shaman near Black Burrow. My name is Rolfwyn - hit me if you're down for a group or just bored.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
I encourage anyone on the fence to come and join - it's been fun. Hoping to get a Goon group going soon.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
I have a Crested Mistmoore Shield for tank types and an Elemental Binder for any mages out there, send a /tell to Rolfwyn and I'll hook you up.