Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i thought sirken basically delegated his lead gm duties to braknar ages ago

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

yikes

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:eyepop:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

its my server and i'll do what i want :colbert:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Meatgrinder posted:

Anyone know the difference between The Al Kabor project and p2002?

P2002 was started by former devs of alkabor project because they had some kinda disagreement or falling out

I never played alkabor but i played p2002 for about 2 years and its a good server, im not currently interested in EQ or else i'd be playing my characters on 2002. There are no differences mechanics or rule-wise im aware of.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

instance it will never happen because muh classic but would solve all problems

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

iksars are kos in the OT outpost

you would have to run to the OT ramp to skyfire and catch a port from there, thats where all the druids hang

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Blackdog420 posted:

the most ~solid~ duo class/race setup

iksar monk, ogre shaman

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Goast posted:

Just pretend to be a girl and catfish for those pixels you freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

cmdrk posted:

also prob have some cash for people playing on P1999 blue because I don't play there anymore

I'm gonna scratch my nostalgia itch over the holidays with blue again and am accepting any and all goonerosity.

Also looking for an invite to Unknown Guild if it's still around. Gonna be in the tunnel all day on Hastos.