Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I got a handmade backpack!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I can do invites in EC today after 5pm pst. I will either be on Bererez or Canno.

edit: this for blue.

edit2: gonna be on later than expected. maybe 8ish.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 19, 2015

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
You need an ip exemption http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142220

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
ahahhaha gently caress those bitches. red to blue or blue to red was scammy as gently caress anyway.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Norrathmap is dead, anyone have the link to the goon made mapping program?

edit: ahahah it was on the first page of this thread. i helped myself tonight.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Sep 2, 2015

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Haukadalur Geezer posted:

In the same boat and now that I have made the switch, Pilsner's tool is way better. Thanks dude!

the only thing that i wish pilsner's tool did was when updating location the X animated from last location to current location instead of just jumping from last location to current location. It's a small thing, but that animation let me know if i was headed in the right direction. No complaints though, you did a good job pilsy.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

a real jerk posted:

next post decides what guild I join, either server is fine. please not rampage

join us on blue we need more goons :(

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

a real jerk posted:

Stein guy what's your character name? I can wolf form you!

his ign is cryhaug

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Good to hear dude. Goons helping goons :3:

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Ashenden posted:

Shaman solo has gotten really depressing at 20, hope it picks up at 24 or I might just have to fall back on Bard.

Try killing the hermit in SK. It's on a 2 min timer and it's good for a while (26~ i think)

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Dirt posted:

I never play anymore. Anyone on blue want my cash/items? I dont have a ton. Maybe ~3k in cash and a CoS and some other random valuable poo poo. My Mage has maybe ~6k in gear, plus some resist gear in the bank.

I should probably give it to Welt or Brererererez or however you spell your drat name. i feel like I hungout with you dudes the most.

Maybe one day ill come back and roll that stupid Erudite SK I wanted to do.

Also did Steeks ever come back? he was my favorite weirdo

Bererez here. Just save that poo poo for if you come back. I'd like that.

Steeks should be coming back soon unless his legal troubles caught up to him.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Ashenden posted:

Mistmoore has been terrible for me this weekend. Also Advisor is up if anybody wants to kill the Black Dire.

I keep logging on for 10-20 minutes to see if i can get a group then i give up. Too many people online!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Ashenden posted:

On the Lower Guk front we had a lot of mishaps, pretty much all caused by trying to IVU to Assup or multi-wizard pulls vs feign death. I've learned my lesson, when I am trying to guide newer players down there we are definitely going to just clear the entire way. Exp is fine doing that at 40. Klaymen is an MVP for his evac when we were down to 8% health. Thanks to everyone who showed up, sorry it wasn't smoother and I hope we can try again tomorrow. Personally I had a lot of fun since I don't mind dying to lguk shenanigans, only thing I worry about is other goons having a poo poo time since I formed the group.

I had a good time, but I was called away on important skin on skin business. I made like 12% of my level and didn't die so all is well on my front. I'll be back for more tomorrow!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

a real jerk posted:

the pony man posted a luclin model workaround somewhere in here but it's tedious and probably bannable

If all that is stopping someone from living on p99 was luclin models I'd highly suggest it even if it was bannable. P99 is just such a live, active server--which makes EQ more enjoyable--that any little stumbling block that gets in the way--and can be overcome--is worth overcoming. Personally, I find a lack of maps a problem so I use Zliz's map program. If I didn't have that I would not play. Again, personally, I prefer the original live models. To each his own.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Bybus Slago posted:

Anyone familiar with any of the blue guilds? I started playing my 55 mage again, and I've had a couple people try to recruit me, but I'm not sure what any of the guilds are like. I don't really want to get into poopsock raiding, and my schedule can be rather erratic at times. Don't really want to join a guild with the wrong expectations.

There are a few goons in BDA and one of my RL friends is in BDA so I hear good things. They have a lot of people so not showing up won't make or break a raid. Also, they run on loot council.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

The first few levels are pretty dull though yeah.

The first 10 levels are a pain in the rear end. Things pick up in the mid teens.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

TheShazbot posted:

probably shouldn't have chosen a warrior then, huh

Probably not. Warrior is basically the first 10 levels for 60 levels. Not a lot of development.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tricerapowerbottom posted:

I used to play, vanilla to PoP. I've rolled a necro, in game name Sosoca. What's the blue goon guild?

/who all "Unknown Guild"

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
What's your character name? I can jump on now and drop you some plat on blue.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
If you can get to EC tunnel I can help you out. Just give me your character name so I can tell you when I log on.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

KingFisher posted:

Anyone on blue trading for red pp? whats the current going rate?

Cross server trading is no longer allowed.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

KingFisher posted:

Well that is too bad, any goons got rotting bard lowbie loots laying around?
Bronze armor STR gear to help with encumberment, any decent 1 handers.
Even like 10pp to help with spells and backpacks would be useful.

Thanks!

If you're on blue I can give you some plat. Gotta meet me in EC tunnel though.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Ellipson posted:

I do want to group, but efforts to group in Crushbone have been met with "lol get out of here noob, get gear first" because of my lack of twink gear or "gently caress off" as the shorter version, hence the soloing. I'm probably going to reroll to bard or druid today.

You probably just ran into a jerk or someone getting PLed. I have never been denied a group for lack of gear. You're almost through the most boring levels in EQ and onto Oasis/Unrest levels so don't give up on your cleric yet.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I don't know what he expects to happen. Everything he posts gets taken down.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

a real jerk posted:

Swish ruined Christmas =(

The Grocer has been censored!

swish was stupid and so was gg.

is Pokesan on the p99 forums a goon?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

a real jerk posted:

I have been doxxed!

god drat it. i don't know if i can believe you. this is so gooney.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

pepito sanchez posted:

Gave up on my bard at level 28. She got boring :(

Going back to classic nostalgia of an Erudite necro. Already level 10. Oddly, no one wanted to take the name Aatrek??

The only thing that's biting me in the rear end is how the starting factions for Eru/Nec aren't like classic. I'm KOS to all int casting guilds in Neriak. I made a post about it in the bug forums, but I doubt they'll fix this inconsistency.

Anyways I need an invite, but it's hard finding an officer online.

"I'm not mexican"

this is your problem. UG is a mexican goon guild. only mexicans. we wont even show up on '/who all' unless you're mexican.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

hayden. posted:

So did greengrocer not post all the chat logs? How could he possibly be censored? I don't get it.

they are on r/P99Circlejerk

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Meatgrinder posted:

I'm going to tag Nunu into the leveling guild my main is in and get my monk tagged in UG, so if there's any officers on later this weekend in EC to invite Gailenine, lemme know.

I'm available most of the time. Post here and hopefully I'll catch it.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Meatgrinder posted:

Hey, I'm on now.

just caught this. hope you got your invite.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I haven't played for like 3 or 4 months, but i still read this thread and the p99 forums, and I have to say I'll miss your p99 forum presence.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

SoUr posted:

Was there some mass exodus I missed? I haven't seen a soul in guild chat for several days.

I need friends. Send help.

I haven't played in the last few months, but maybe we can duo or something if we have characters in the same ranges and similar availability. I have a 41 rogue and shaman, a 14 druid, and a naked 34 cleric and 19 enchanter (I don't like the enchanter). I'm available after 12am PST, usually, but some days I'm totally available. I'd be playing, but I really dislike soloing and finding groups can be a drag, so the most I do is check this thread and read the p99 forums. EQ is a lot of effort.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Anarch posted:

Bererez - got your gilded cloth on the cheap.

You rule!

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Oct 29, 2016

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Anarch posted:

Bererez - got your gilded cloth on the cheap.

Got you that laced veil

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

KingFisher posted:

we got invite from bererez thanks duder

no problem. sweet red text.

25% XP until Monday.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

moolchaba posted:

It's going too fast.

God drat. You're a machine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, but this kicks rear end.

https://github.com/nomns/nparse/releases

It has maps and a spell tracker without all the hassle of Gina.