Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Zodium posted:

project m was maybe the greatest era of everquest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
best part about eq emulated servers is the insane people

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Dizz posted:

[I loving hate Paw so much]

paw rules

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Ginette Reno posted:

I started on Quarm in January so I missed out on the madness of a new server launch. My leveling experience was pretty pleasant with most people being cool and most groups being fun.

Working on various alts now as well and it's still pretty chill.

I am curious how the pre launch they're doing with Kunark will be. Basically they're opening up Kunark for Iksar only for I think one month before they actually launch Kunark. I imagine the Iksar zones will be pretty packed. I dunno if I'm going to try that or not.

5 necros and a shaman on every leech spawn in the swamp of no hope

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
it'll be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
mayor gubbin is loving dead