Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

where the seaworthy planking @?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Pillow Armadillo posted:

How do keys in Velious work? I guess I need to run around and grab teeth or something?

you only need to bother getting cobalt scar tooth, it works for all of them

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

snow should be gone on odus and faydwer. and most of antonica but i know i missed at least two.

kunark tomorrow!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Mercury_Storm posted:

All you guys who aren't quite satisfied with 1999 should give Shards of Dalaya a try. It's alright as long as you can stand monsters running through walls because there's no pathing, or every other monster past the normal 1-65 leveling ones having summon because the devs hate kiting or something. The player base is small, but you can dual box. I played it for a while, but got tired of it mainly because of the two reasons mentioned, and because the client upgrade that will maybe fix the first issue is always a year away. Not exactly the most glowing recommendation, but it can be fun.

no i already beat that game in 2007

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Banned for RMT then acquitted. I'm free, pras Braknar!

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 16, 2015

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Ramulack posted:

So i had posted in the old thread if anyone was able to help me getting up to plane of hate to nab the book for my rogue epic and I cant remember the name of the gentle goon who did. However, I died so i need to get up there again!

This time I wont venture in unless its somewhat clear / being raided. My in game name is Marchand or Tibmit on blue if anyone is brave / willing to lend a hand. Naturally ill provide stone & tip.

I have a wizard and play quite a bit. Post here tomorrow when you're playing

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2022470&postcount=395

Rogean posted:

Maybe you wouldn't have annoyed the staff if you didn't grief everyone off the server so you can avoid actual competitiveness, ensuring yourself uncontested raid mobs. Red has basically turned into a private copy of blue for a single guild, who are afraid of letting anyone else rise to challenge them.

And on top of that you're acting like pve badasses when you aren't.

Red has consistently been a pain in the rear end for the staff ever since it was opened. The attitude of the players is abysmal. You've scared off more guides than I can count.

Since you guys seem to think you're so great at PvE, I'm going to issue a challenge.

Tunare has yet to be killed on either server. The first guild to kill it on either server will get 3 Guise of the Deceivers. If Empire loses this challenge, their entire guild will be transferred to blue.

To keep things fair, Growthplane on blue will be loaded with the Red server's ruleset. This means pvp will be enabled with the same rules as red, and mechanics such as duck interrupts will behave the same as red. Additionally, SoulFire, Reaper of the Dead, Prayers of Life, and Ivandyr's hoop will not work in Growthplane.

What say you, Empire? Do you accept the challenge, or will you decline?

Rogean very mad about video games

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

did you join clue

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Thanks for posting that Dirt. Good for staff for realizing it wasn't worth the headache.

Let red fester and rot. I financed a ton of gear for my blue characters doing red->blue plat transfers.

FYGM

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

eqtraders says put it in your research book by itself and press combine

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Niedar posted:

Yeah, setting the length of the trail is probably better than the number of points and is something I can change with a little more effort. As for clearing the trail history on zone out, it doesn't right now but would only take a minute to add. Can you tell me if there is a message logged when you die? I don't have a client set up to run right now so I can not test it to find out. If there is I can look at adding clearing the trail on death and also put a marker on the map when you die with the last loc you were at.

[Fri Sep 04 15:26:47 2015] Auto attack is on.
[Fri Sep 04 15:26:47 2015] You try to punch Priest of Discord, but miss!
[Fri Sep 04 15:26:47 2015] Priest of Discord crushes YOU for 140 points of damage.
[Fri Sep 04 15:26:47 2015] You have been knocked unconscious!
[Fri Sep 04 15:26:47 2015] You have been slain by Priest of Discord!
[Fri Sep 04 15:26:47 2015] Priest of Discord shouts, 'Let this fool's meaningless death be a reminder to you that the power of Discord is absolute!'
[Fri Sep 04 15:26:51 2015] Returning to Everfrost, please wait...
[Fri Sep 04 15:26:52 2015] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

next post decides what guild I join, either server is fine. please not rampage

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Stein guy what's your character name? I can wolf form you!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Erdricks posted:

I am totally out of money here on red and need to farm some pp to buy spells. Anyone know if killing the sisters in OOT will make you KOS anywhere? Or can recommend a good pp farm? 24 ench here.

Felwithe paladin and I think cleric guild also. It's actually no big deal.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

I think you could still use the int caster guilds, only NPC in the way is Elia the Pure and only barely.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

is there such thing as an everquest speedrun? obviously there's no real ending other than when you get bored, but I think you could define categories to race towards.

tl;;dr i like eq and i like speedruns

necro%

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

found this in there, rogean sells penis pumps

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

are you guys trying to click on an imgur picture to go to a website

what

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

double exp made it too crowded at higher levels so I decided to play my ranger alt for once

I've died more times today than I have in the past two months playing the others

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

I don't play red anymore but I could hop on to help you guys make a guild. Seemed like you dudes had way more fun when you had a tag together

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Oct 18, 2015

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

if they're doing nothing shady with the dll, why does simply mentioning the scope of their access get you forum banned?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

stay far away from both eqmac emu communities they are insane

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

the pony man posted a luclin model workaround somewhere in here but it's tedious and probably bannable

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

so much mad on the P99 forums right now

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Not going to lie, i was pretty mad when I spent 5 hours on the event and had all the quest items poof when i got to the final turn-in.

They also despawned the quest npc's when my group was doing the final turn in and half of us didn't get to complete it. That's with a bard, 2 porters and a rez.

GM's troll'd us hard.

this wouldn't happen on blue

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

eek! thought PDM was KOS to the red goons?

Anime(Tashan Dorsett) vs Scoobs(I Love You!) for goon pvp supremacy?

it's really hard to keep anyones name straight on red

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Censored now, but Derubael made $11k from selling items from banned accounts :lol:

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Knightt is Nocsucow on the forums; Xylaw? on red.

Ex-guide Moregan relevant audio: http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/25355095?t=31m24s

From his reddit post:

I love video games

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 12, 2015

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

ohno posted:

Well that's good, I'm glad the reason is false. Power has a tendency to corrupt, and it's somewhat incredible how much P99 pixels can be sold for.

Also, I didn't know Knightt was playing on red now. If so, the Platlord thing is probably false, I'm back to thinking it's Rogean.

I play red sometimes, but not enough to tell if he's lying/trolling

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209260 for whatever truth its worth

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

hurb is pretty messed up

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Well, RIP all of Yevea's bard gear and all the upgrades I made to it after he quit. I had passed the set on to a really cool player who I leveled with, and while he was taking a break for school a higher up player in Empire stripped his character. =(

On the bright side of things, I had a lot of fun with it on my bard, and I'm glad I got to use all that gear to make another player so immersed. But it's kind of hosed up that nerds on a 17 year old elf simulator are so greedy that they would steal a 17 year old kid's account.

play on red guys

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

this drama has been hilarious and taking any side in it is really sad and dumb

enjoy the ride

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

last weekend I(60 druid) drowned in lake rathe by not paying attention in the slightest to casting EB. I didn't get dispelled, I had plenty of mana, I had plenty of reagents, I just forgot.

today I(60 druid) got killed by greens in CC because I wasn't paying attention, ran out of mana and forgot to recharge my WC cap. I did make it to the guards! but died before they could save me

i am no good at everquest

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Swish ruined Christmas =(

The Grocer has been censored!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

swish was stupid and so was gg.

is Pokesan on the p99 forums a goon?

I have been doxxed!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

god drat it. i don't know if i can believe you. this is so gooney.

don't post shame me bro

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

are you gonna tell us the guide and character names or is this just more agatha nonsense?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Tomahawk posted:

FWIW I recently started boxing on p2002 and despite the low population at the moment, it addresses the majority of my frustrations with p99 (a single server not being meant for 8 raiding guilds for one). And the devs are actually responsive and it's not Classic in spite of what is sane. If you're getting bored with p99 give it a shot. Velious just launched and Luclin is up next (some Luclin stuff is already enabled like Vah Shir/BSTs and Luclin spells).

aids server. play on takproject or become my enemy.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

also p2002 is entirely a clone of takproject with much much less dev work done on the part of their staff(vs the TAK staff) and only serves to splinter an already small playerbase and should be THROWN IN THE loving GARBAGE

TAKPROJECT BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

you're either agatha, agatha's "brother", or some other variant of insane red99 pill addict

who are you?