Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

Kefit posted:

So what's the deal with Holgresh Elder Beads? I understand they're going to go away soon, but why do people want them in the first place? What advantages are gained from having access to Eye of Zomm?

Monks use them to pull in raiding guilds, but you can also supposedly life tap the eyes. Someone was mentioning that in guild chat last night, I didn't realize you got that much hp from life tapping something with such low hp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

Thank you for the tips. Much appreciated!

I actually have a 23 or 24 enchanter I was already planning on gearing up again. I kept saying something similar that we need something else to really make it a great trio. I have always wanted an enchanter so maybe I'll have the motivation to get him leveled this time.

I was also looking at Perma pits tonight when checking out a Druid charm guide. I am very hesitant about doing that thought as I've never really charmed with my druid.

New patch got released just now! https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211758

Opinionated fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Sep 21, 2015

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

Dirt posted:

I never play anymore. Anyone on blue want my cash/items? I dont have a ton. Maybe ~3k in cash and a CoS and some other random valuable poo poo. My Mage has maybe ~6k in gear, plus some resist gear in the bank.

I'd take anything you don't want to give to them and distribute it. I'm sure Welt could use a CoS and some other caster items. Also the other new guys who just asked for stuff. I am happy to help distribute it though to those who might use it otherwise. If you let me know what time you might be on I can try to meet you my main is Jeah.