Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos
Necro is better imo. In kunark you get instant click invis. You get IVU, FD, a pet, snare, root, etc. Necros have every tool to go anywhere they want and the ability to solo most places without that much stress. Enchanter is choice if you have a cleric box of your own or just enjoy always being on the edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

an iksar marauder posted:

he isn’t going to have a prenerf circlet of shadow dude

Ah I kind of assumed this was the PQ thread now haha. In which case he’ll have a pre nerf circlet. Even so, necro is way better for soloing through classic and kunark. Enchanter if you have a pocket cleric but otherwise nah.

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos
Being an iksar isn’t that big of a deal. Min maxxing old eq expansions is…not a good use of effort.

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

Rexicon1 posted:

I think most of the changes have been good

The changes are whatever but secrets sucks and I won’t support anything they are involved in. That’s just me though.

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos
Or charm the crypt spectre named and never get erect off anything less.

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos

knob posted:

I want to raid something other than the planes and dragons.

Hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos
I had 100k just from farming cav for epaulets. 200 a pop to any vendor.