Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I've been playing off and on for a bit now, have a wiz at 25 named Cortical that I've been slowly working up, would love a goon invite to get out of this faaaaaar too goofy Monty Python guild I've found myself in. Such a pleasure so far to just relive my teenage years would love to do it with a consistent group if possible! Also drat as a guy who got a mage to 43 in vanilla wizard is more boring than I thought.

TGG fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Working up an Erudite Enchanter, Daniel faced ready when the illusion comes. Made it to 3 this morning before work, Toxx was fantastic on the north side but before I left for work the south was all pixies and wisps. Logging on now, let's see if I can get 4 tonight! The name is Cortical in game.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I've got a 34 or so Wiz floating around on Blue, if you get towards there I am down to join!

| CAN TELEPORT WOO

Ohh I'd love to do Splitpaw because I never really went there in OG EQ

TGG fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jun 26, 2022

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Yeah the only other one's you didn't mention are Druid/Wizard/Bard who can kinda make things work, druids/wiz at least having port at a minimum to go where the mobs are to kite; bards being bards who just kill poo poo period.

Also yeah, bards bards bards bards bards.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
oh yeah poo poo, been so long since high levels :( Quad is the jam

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I'm still going to hold with Bard Bard Bard Bard Bard as far as soloing levels goes.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Meatgrinder posted:

Druid mage necro bard would kill absolutely anything anywhere at any level

That's the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Can't say if it's good on that server but the Erud's Crossing wisps are also fantastic if you can manage the insanity of that isle.