Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery

Zaphod42 posted:

I could be wrong but I think its just the fixed duration. I doubt it defends against undead or see invis.

For camo, the superior version can be cast indoors, whereas normal camo was outdoor only. The improved versions are basically supposed to be what others have said, more reliable, but that wasn't and isn't my experience with them either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery

Zaphod42 posted:

Sure, I can get there easy. I think I'm still a little too low for leveling there, I've been killing the sisters in lesserfay for easy pp and was thinking about going to Befallen next. That or try kiting around in the plains I guess.

You can start in unrest around 10, so 14 is more than enough. Just a friendly reminder since you are a druid: unrest is considered an outdoor zone.

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery
Started back on red a bit with a rogue that's 16 now and was lookin for goons to level with. Who should I get in touch with in Thunderdome or otherwise? Rogue is Xetrin

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Luclin models suck rear end

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery

Summit posted:

Anyone know if it's possible to bank with a KOS banker? In particular the Kelethin banker is threatening to me. Guards and merchants are dubious. I assume the tiny window right next to him is enough to interaction with him but I'm not sure if that would actually work. I'm only level 9 so he'll wreck my poo poo fast if it doesn't.
Not unless you can sneak or feign death.