Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
I've got about 50 plat on my lvl 5 enchanter. What's the best bang for my buck gear wise? I'm still wearing a newbie robe and that's about it. I also bought a crude stein for 30 plat, which seemed like a good idea at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
Best place to grind 6-12? Blackburrow? I've been trying EC/WC and it's kicking my rear end.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
Hey, yet another victim of not binding the Autoattack key to something other than loving A. It killed me back in 1999 and it just got me again.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat

Chuds McGreedy posted:

Hey guys! Haven't been on in months, there's a fresh enchanter (everyone loves enchanters) who just joined Unknown Guild. In game name is Gygitty, don't know who it is on here, but he's a goon and I hooked him up with the guild tag and some seafury plat items in my bags I had at the time (maybe like ~450pp?)

Give this guy some ideas what to spend it on (I have no idea) and maybe say hi and group with him. He's level 11 and it's his first character and it didn't look like he was wearing much. If you're reading this dude, get some CHA gear, that's all I got for ya. Charming is your bread and butter, plus it's fun and interesting.

If anyone else needs anything, like ports or wolf forms or whatever, post in here or send me a tell (Jonky 55 Druid).

Hey, that's me! Thanks for the plat and for this post! I did buy some 5/55s and hit lvl 12 on Friday.