Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
Nostalgia has hit me and I've been playing on blue. Enchanters, enchanters everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
I've played before in the past but highest level is 22, playing as Esunah 20enc, Totenkopf 22sk, or Revelations 19 clr.

SK isn't terribly geared, I worked the market for about a month and was able to gear them up, but that was probably back in 2010 or something. I usually play past 9pm est.

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
I've got a 19 Cleric, 22 SK, and 30 Enc, with the Enc being the preference.

Where are the optimal places I should go? Guk has been pretty much a wash.

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
I think I spent a lot of time in WC killing things at that level solo. You can get buffed at the druid rings to make things very easy. Make sure you have a lot of charisma for your charming, and you should be able to mow just about everything down. Get a will-o-wisp pet.

Enchanter is strong and powerful, the most fun time I had was back in my 30's when I was soloing the temple area of the first level of Dalnir.

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
Additionally, keep your spell skills trained up, and make sure you're working on your actual Enchanter skills. Encs take a lot to stay alive, and you're constantly swapping spell gems, you need to get the hang of that now or you're going to be meat later.

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
Anyone here play a bard to high levels? I'm curious how you do your hot keys. I feel like there are more keys than I have buttons to press, and my little level 9 bard has some trouble filling in the keys.

For my enchanter, I would be able to ctrl/alt/shift (whichever the default spell cast button is, muscle memory) the first four spell gems, then handle the other four with clicks. Now I have a ton of Hotkeys that I've made that are basically stopsong, /cast x. Any pointers?

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
I can reach 1-4 decently, the 5-8 kind of suck, probably should have put that in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atreus
Sep 20, 2005
Yeah, I've already started working on it, but people who have done it forever might have some suggestions on the way they have done it.