Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Sisters will mess up your Felwithe faction. You're in luck, I have a couple Charisma items and a robe you can have. I'll look for you in-game.

Pretty sure the Nybrights are on the Dervish Cutthroat faction. Are you thinking of the OOT Sisters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

EVIL Gibson posted:

Me and Mal cleared out the entirety of Warren's about 3 times. We were both dubious to people but threatening to the skelton guards.

After we went back, factions were still the same. I would punch about 75 kobolds, bring them to Mal, and he would ae them all.

On the p99 wiki there is a report that said a pair of ~58s did the same and went from scowls to amiably within 4 clears which suggest we should have seen something.

Edit: this was for hole key.

It's been said but Scowling can be a very very deep pit.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

MF_James posted:

When you are kiting 200 things at once, it doesn't matter that it takes 10 minutes.

*edit* I don't actually know if bards can hit an unlimited amount of stuff with PBAOE but I assume they can, that's how druid PBAOE kiting worked when I did it in Luclin, dragged 100 mobs around in The Grey for 15-20 minutes for $$$, also lagged the gently caress out of myself and died a bit before I figured it all out.

P99 devs locked down all AoEs to something like 25 targets max or something awhile back.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

please knock Mom! posted:

mmm, boot tastes good!

not an empty quote