Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Maybe these terrorists have some good ideas that we should reflect on instead of just bombing their entire country until it is a smoking crater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Allah akhbar!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
*Spends thirty minutes reading a list of racial slurs both common and obscure, over and over*

Wait, poo poo, it didn't work.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes Democrats are actually right about things and the GOP is wrong. Sometimes.

~RI-NO RI-NO RI-NO RI-NO

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
I don't like [ANY REGIONAL FOOD ITEM]

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I've smoked pot. Like, a lot of pot. I've had pre-marital sex and enjoyed it. Hail Satan

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

VendaGoat posted:

I've smoked pot. Like, a lot of pot. I've had pre-marital sex and enjoyed it. Hail Satan

nice try bill, but you've already served twice

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
I don't think one needs to be Christian, or even religious, to have the moral foundation necessary to lead this nation.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Europe has some good ideas

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

We should let more Mexicans into this country.

We should, in fact, allow them all.

By annexing Mexico.

poo poo i think i just got elected guys what do i do.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
That would make fortifying the border a lot simpler.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
*Believes Wayne DuMond was a good Christian who was wrongly imprisoned as part of a Clinton conspiracy, releases him*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gum posted:

nice try bill, but you've already served twice

Miss me?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
I don't see why we need to underwrite the Israeli defense budget to such a staggering degree, or indeed at all.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

*gets picture taken wearing some kind of hat*

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?

From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. For if God would have had any bondmen from the beginning, he would have appointed who should be bond, and who free. And therefore I exhort you to consider that now the time is come, appointed to us by God, in which ye may (if ye will) cast off the yoke of bondage, and recover liberty.

Spooky Forum Ghost
Mar 9, 2015
I spent a lot of time reading and posting in LF and that greatly shaped my worldview.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I am an atheist

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.
Palestine is a thing.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
actually, it's ephebophilia

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

follow all FEC regulations regarding campaign donations

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

"All lives matter"

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011
white supremacy exists and is bad

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Here are my thoughts on abortion, gun control, marijuana legalization, illegal immigrants and incarceration.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i believe that all american citizens should possess equal protection under the law, regardless of their level of income

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Palestinians are people too.

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
I am Al Sharpton.

Son of cash crab
Jul 22, 2015

I did six acids once while not supporting the troops.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I was once diagnosed with relatively mild, treatable mental illness which has since been extremely well managed by prescription medication

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Maybe New York City with the largest wealth inequality in the nation, and lowest standard of living, isn't the greatest city in the world?

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
*in an stadium packed with 20k+ people, all waving placards with my name and cheering wildly*
*coolly walks up to the podium to deliver first speech of the campaign*
"i am permabanned user niggerstomper58..."

Powercrazy posted:

Maybe New York City with the largest wealth inequality in the nation, and lowest standard of living, isn't the greatest city in the world?

you'll lose the NYC vote but that'll get easily win you Boston, Chicago, and LA.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, both Carolinas AND both Virginias are garbage states filled with garbage people. Oh I forgot Arizona.

Also I was born in Kenya.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

A friend suggested: "I'm not a dog person."

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I trust Iran's capacity for rational self-interest and forward thinking more than that of the GOP.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I'm Native American.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

we should wage war on coal and coal states for real.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat
Veterans are wimps who couldn't commit.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Ethanol subsidies are a terrible idea and the entire state of Iowa is a bunch of corn-fed hicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
I've had an abortion.

• Locked thread