Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pearl Harbor Mosque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of cash crab
Jul 22, 2015

Dark Souls 2 is better than Bloodborne.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Son of cash crab posted:

Dark Souls 2 is better than Bloodborne.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
Star-Spangled Banner is impossible to sing and we should get a better national anthem.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Duckbag posted:

Nothern Virginia isn't the real Virginia.

Neither is southern Virginia.

The only real Virginia is West Virginia, everyone else is a DCer, Marylander, or Carolinian in disguise.

Don't believe their lies.

Hey screw you, there is West Virginia, west-Virginia, and where people live: NoVA, Richmond, Norfolk.

We came way closer to flipping Fauquier County than we had any business doing in '08.

Concordat posted:

Look just pretend when people say Maryland they are also including Northern Virginia, and excluding it when they say Virginia.

Ew.

FOR

VIRGINIA

Corsair Pool Boy has issued a correction as of 07:39 on Aug 10, 2015

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Nuh uh, that McCain campaign lady made it pretty clear that "real Virginia" supported McCain so that state Obama won was obviously fake Virginia all along.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I believe that loopholes that allow corporations to engage in tax evasion should be completely stopped by requiring big businesses operating in the united states to pay a % of their assets in tax every year.

My slogan to sell all this would be If Corporations are People, People Should Pay Taxes.

Now I'm unelectable without even diving into my personal problems.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
My fellow Americans, let me tell you about Homestuck

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
I'd like to tell you folks about a little piece of media that made me the man I am today. It taught me the moral code I live by, and hope to teach my kids, and America as a whole.

Friends, let me tell you about Huniepop...

e: gently caress i need to learn to refresh the page before posting

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Swan Curry posted:

I think we have a winner.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
something something intern loving

also

Swan Curry posted:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Swan Curry posted:

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
Under my administration, I will have all the poor killed and unemployed middle class people will be forced to take the jobs that no one wants, like being a custodian or fruit picker. In order to prevent those freeloaders from bootstrapping their way out of poverty, I plan on establishing a feudalistic system where the New Poors will pass their jobs onto their children--wait, why are you applauding? :smithicide:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Whiskey Sours posted:

I guess Maryland and Delaware can get added to the list of garbage states. I can't believe I forgot Missouri.

The colors are totally hosed up for that. The south was democratic while the north was hard line republican.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Tenzarin posted:

The colors are totally hosed up for that. The south was democratic while the north was hard line republican.

Blue and red still make thematic sense where they are though.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

This was the map for Reagan in 1980. The colors are just arbitrary and only got cemented as red=republican, blue-democratic because that was the predominant color scheme in 2000 and we got to see that map a lot.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Reagan was the worst president of the 20th Century.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Duckbag posted:

Reagan was the worst president of the 20th Century.

Look I'm not saying don't commit treason, but just don't do it in such a fashion that we all say, "Yah, that's the textbook definition of treason"

Have some loving ambiguity

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

The black community did this to itself.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I want to restart manned space flight with the express aim of loading all white people on a rocket to the sun.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
military worship in the US is toxic and fascist

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
"Andrew Jackson was the closest the United States ever came to electing Hitler, and he's still on our money."

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
i have a way to solve race relations in america AND repopulate liberia

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I think it's time we forgive all Latin debt.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
The only reason D.C. isn't a state is that Republicans don't want one that's majority black.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

As president I will guide this country using the wisdom of the six Elements of Harmony.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I spoke to god this morning, She told me what must be done to make this country great again.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Income from investments should be taxed at the same or a higher rate than income earned from work.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Americans need to be lazier.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My fellow Americans, I vow to personally gently caress each and every one of you as soon as I am elected. Willing or not, I will have your names and addresses and the most powerful army and surveillance system in the world. There will be no where to hide from my intense, deep, and patriotic loving. Each and every one of you, man or woman, will moan with liberty as I assault your quivering insides with my yawning shaft of freedom. I pledge to you with every rigid, rock hard fiber of my being that no stone will be unturned, no river too wide, no mountain to high for me to not find and personally gently caress you before my term is over.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

All mainstream music sounds like children banging on pots and pans to me.

My campaign anthem is an obscure Zappa track from his jazz period.

No, not that one.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Duckbag posted:

All mainstream music sounds like children banging on pots and pans to me.

My campaign anthem is an obscure Zappa track from his jazz period.

No, not that one.

Well, you've earned my dad's vote at least.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
iowa is a garbage state full of garbage people and new hampshire isn't much better

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
(starting off a national prime-time broadcast)

My fellow Americans:

I am looking for a bento box. It can't be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any other girl color...

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
*clears throat*

We passed the Point of no Return on global warming years ago and now the only question is how many decades until Mother Nature gets sick of our poo poo and kills off all of us. After that, the jellyfish will own the sea while rats and cockroaches battle each other for land supremacy.

*pause for reaction, none forthcoming*

Also, I once defended a few bad amines on multiple internet message boards. I literally don't remember why I thought it was important.

*multiple cries of shock, outrage from audience*

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

I've spent 8 years posting on something awful dot com and i'm only a little bit ashamed

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
The national anthem is an extremely ugly musical arrangement. If elected president I pledge to replace it

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009

walgreenslatino posted:

The national anthem is an extremely ugly musical arrangement. If elected president I pledge to replace it

If elected president, I will replace our national anthem with Canada's. Our national anthem is about a singular event in a war that most Americans don't even know about, and has four verses, three of which nobody knows. I much prefer "O Canada", which is short, simple, and gets straight to the point, which is pure mindless patriotism.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Every state in this blasted hellscape of a Union sucks in a unique and special way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
More than twenty years ago I performed medical research on stem cell tissue from two aborted fetuses and published a paper on it.

• Locked thread