Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

and those aborted fetuses grew up to be...

yancy and david koch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Whiskey Sours posted:

I guess Maryland and Delaware can get added to the list of garbage states. I can't believe I forgot Missouri.

Can't believe I'm saying this but well done Kansas
Nebraska, you've got a bit of a growth going there you might wanna get that checked out.
Utah you're looking a bit puffy maybe scale it back on the mormons a bit and give Nevada some breathing room?
Not sure what you were thinking there with the breakup there Dakota but I think you looked much better this way
Idaho, get your poo poo together. What kind of a border is that?

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Kansas actually fought its civil war a few years earlier. By the time the rest of country started fighting, the federal government had started keeping a really close eye on them.

As I recall, the northwestern plains/mountain states got broken up based on overly-optimistic estimates of population growth because some idiot surveyor or other dramatically overestimated how much water was up there.

Idawashingho still looks super weird though.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

It's weird that a third of our senate is elected from deserted garbage states that no one wants to live in.

As president, I would support letting medium sized states like Utah and New Jersey annex stupid little ones like Wyoming and Delaware and nullify all their laws.

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

Duckbag posted:

It's weird that a third of our senate is elected from deserted garbage states that no one wants to live in.

As president, I would support letting medium sized states like Utah and New Jersey annex stupid little ones like Wyoming and Delaware and nullify all their laws.

New Jersey is actually the 11th most populated state in the US, I wouldn't call it medium sized (especially not by area, New Jersey is the 4th smallest state).

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Duckbag posted:

eliminate the Senate and return to the population-based formula in the constitution of one member of the House for every 30,000 constituents. We'd have ten thousand members of the House, so they wouldn't be able to convene in D.C. anymore and it would be much harder for lobbyists to reach enough of them to make a difference on any one issue. They could each have an office in their district, or even work out of their homes. All legislating would be done online.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Corndogs are poo poo and we should really stop giving a drat what the flyover states think.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
I eat Kid Cuisine for every meal.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Duckbag posted:

Thunderdome

Captain Tact
Feb 9, 2006
I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend.
I for one welcome our new Google Alphabet overlords.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I'm going to solve unemployment forever by reinstating the draft for all ages and invading Iraq until the end of time, creating tons of steady jobs.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
My fellow Americans, I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

NotJesus
Jan 17, 2007
My fellow United Statians,

(never finishes his sentence)

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

My name is Jeb Bush

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

NotJesus posted:

My fellow United Statians,

(never finishes his sentence)

We have no right to monopolize the word "American" - under my iron fisted reign Usonian will be the only acceptable adjective.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

We called dibs two hundred years ago and are still the only country with "America" in the name. Everyone else should get over it.

Wait no, what I meant to say is:

¡Hola mis amigos norteamericanos!

NotJesus
Jan 17, 2007

Abner Cadaver II posted:

We have no right to monopolize the word "American" - under my iron fisted reign Usonian will be the only acceptable adjective.
"United Statians" is better: that way, it will be easier to switch to "United Nationians" when I let the U.N. troops take ov-
(is never heard from ever again)

NotJesus has issued a correction as of 18:51 on Aug 15, 2015

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Unistatissian

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Unistan*

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
I'm glad Paraguay decided to #ChooseLife for the God-given gift to that 11 year old girl.

filthy ditch
Jul 22, 2014

MrBims posted:

I'm glad Paraguay decided to #ChooseLife for the God-given gift to that 11 year old girl.

you have jeopardized your future presidential campaign with your blatant disregard for the sanctity of human life with this sarcastic rear end pro abortion bull poo poo post.

Petty Haberdasher
Jul 28, 2012
As president, I will balance the budget by decimating military spending and putting it all into social welfare and NASA.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm literally a communist.

There, that oughta do it for the next fifty years or so.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Petty Haberdasher posted:

As president, I will balance the budget by decimating military spending and putting it all into social welfare and NASA.

the DoD will become a division of NASA, and all of it's budget will immediately be under NASA control. Poor people will be given jobs building spaceships and launching pads. All US soldiers will deploy from the moon by 2025.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

City of Tampa posted:

the DoD will become a division of NASA, and all of it's budget will immediately be under NASA control. Poor people will be given jobs building spaceships and launching pads. All US soldiers will deploy from the moon by 2025.

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers will be a thing.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

Marine Todds from God

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Lastgirl posted:

Well it's not likely to be result in all that many more deaths than some of their airborne transports of late.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
All of the minorities that America had enslaved or mistreated in its history deserve reparations and my first act as president will be to throw money at them until they are made whole again.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
There is no God but God and M-

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm mentally ill

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
How about we do something about this military/prison complex and the police state?

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

There is nothing inherently immoral about eating cats, dogs, or horses.

The de facto ban on these products is a blatant violation of our constitutional rights and I will take this case all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Andrew Jackson loving sucked.

So did James Polk.

You know what, gently caress every guy before FDR and half of those that came after him too.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

George Washington was a toothless man in a dirty wig and probably smelled pretty bad

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I post on the same internet forum where some people got investigated by the Secret Service.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Mods knew but I got elected anyway. 4 more years!

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict
The war on drugs was a terrible mistake. As president I will immediately pardon everyone convicted of a drug charge.

Every other industrialized nation in the world uses a single payer healthcare system and all of the have lower costs than the US. I fully support moving the US to socialized medical care.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Let's smoke some crack!!!

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Let's smoke some crack!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Oops, but seriously, let's smoke some crack. Marion berry is getting paranoid.

• Locked thread