Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

gently caress da police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

thewireguy posted:

Let's smoke some crack!!!

While this may jeopardize your chances to win the United States presidency, I think you can still make mayor of Toronto.

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."
Prisons are not actually solutions for homelessness or mental illness.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Sir Mat of Dickie posted:

Prisons are not actually solutions for homelessness or mental illness.

Abortions are.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
if elected, my first priority will be ethics in videogame journalism

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

I'm spiritual, but not religious.

You won't find God in a church, man.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I am a member of the Church of Satan.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Alter Ego posted:

I am a member of the Church of Satan.

Just like j.f.k.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Maybe we should care about the fetuses after they're born too

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

Maybe we should care about the fetuses after they're born too

Only until enlistment age.

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
I will protect the first amendment *burns american flag*

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I think monogamy is the only way to have a lasting loving relationship.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im from Canada.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im bi

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I am the reincarnation of Ted Kennedy.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
My presidential museum will include a replica fursuit from my fursuiting days.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

French Canadian posted:

My presidential museum will include a replica fursuit from my fursuiting days.

Yeah but if you were an eagle or something that might make your chances better.

I am a Nazi, a Communist, a Fascist, and a sexagenarian who practices celibacy with his wife.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
*goes to a debate*

subscribe to my youtube channel

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I'll let you know my policy positions after you elect me :smug:

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
Niggers, also Jews and other assorted mudraces

tumblr.txt
Jan 11, 2015

by zen death robot
If elected I will pardon misunderstood patriot Ted 'Unabomber' Kaczynski.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
jonathan pollard did nothing wrong

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

PsychicToaster posted:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

title of thread is "jeopardize your future presidential campaign ITT", not "catapult yourself to front-runner status ITT"

BadChipotle
Oct 13, 2012
We should reduce our nuclear arsenal and defense spending; then channel the freed funds into social programs for disadvantaged americans.

We should also invest in foreign aid to help the developing world, as poverty and political oppression are the roots for terrorism.

Terrorism is a societal issue, not a military one.

*I'm never getting elected*

:911:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

tumblr.txt posted:

If elected I will pardon misunderstood patriot Ted 'Unabomber' Kaczynski.

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

title of thread is "jeopardize your future presidential campaign ITT", not "catapult yourself to front-runner status ITT"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Is in a mixed race Marriage*

has this actually not been said yet? I'm not searching

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
That hasn't hurt Jeb outside of that one time Trump was a prick about his views on illegal immigration. However, the election process is still young.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

lambeth posted:

That hasn't hurt Jeb outside of that one time Trump was a prick about his views on illegal immigration. However, the election process is still young.

Sorry I meant
*Married a "black"*

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

My fellow Americans, my economic recovery plan consists of lining up the Forbes 400 in descending order of wealth, then executing them one at a time until the rest agree to a 90% marginal tax rate for their bracket.*

I have a similar proposal for resolving the Israel/Palestine conflict - just go by order of succession instead of personal finance, with a two-state solution as the end goal. Also we'd need two lines for that one I guess. I'm sure we can figure that out once I'm elected.

*The People's Firing Squad will execute Gates and the Waltons regardless:ssh:

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Actually, I think having politicians running Washington is a good thing.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

point of return posted:

Actually, I think having politicians running Washington is a good thing.

Better than the alternative.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Like many other Christians in this great nation, I have cherry picked the parts I liked and subscribe to as part of my world view. For instance, I think it's immoral to financially support Israel's abuse and perpetual war on Palestinians, that the wealthy of this country are lauded in their exploitation of the poor, and that many of our politicians want to make Lady Liberty a liar when she says that America is a place for those poor, tired, and yearning-to-break-free refugees. But I'm a sexual deviant myself, think all bathrooms should be unisex and am pleased at the Supreme Court's decision on gay marriage. Oh yeah and it should stay a secular nation, not a Christian one (and Jesus wouldn't approve of it becoming one either!)

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Like many other Christians in this great nation, I have cherry picked the parts I liked and subscribe to as part of my world view. For instance, I think it's immoral to financially support Israel's abuse and perpetual war on Palestinians, that the wealthy of this country are lauded in their exploitation of the poor, and that many of our politicians want to make Lady Liberty a liar when she says that America is a place for those poor, tired, and yearning-to-break-free refugees. But I'm a sexual deviant myself, think all bathrooms should be unisex and am pleased at the Supreme Court's decision on gay marriage. Oh yeah and it should stay a secular nation, not a Christian one (and Jesus wouldn't approve of it becoming one either!)

I think you've sped past losing your campaign and just gotten yourself assassinated.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

eliminate the Senate and return to the population-based formula in the constitution of one member of the House for every 30,000 constituents. We'd have ten thousand members of the House, so they wouldn't be able to convene in D.C. anymore and it would be much harder for lobbyists to reach enough of them to make a difference on any one issue. They could each have an office in their district, or even work out of their homes. All legislating would be done online.

This would actually earn my vote. Turn congress into loving jury duty.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Mr. Horrible posted:

*The People's Firing Squad will execute Gates and the Waltons regardless:ssh:

What's wrong with Gates? His foundation has done all those Good Things plus he's one of the people that have pledged to give away half their fortune. Comparatively, he's one of the "good ones" (right?).

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

What's wrong with Gates? His foundation has done all those Good Things plus he's one of the people that have pledged to give away half their fortune. Comparatively, he's one of the "good ones" (right?).

Isn't Windows ME reason enough? :v:

He has incredibly loving stupid ideas about education reform, and his advocacy in general suffers from the "computer engineers can hack all social problems!" hubris that permeates tech culture. But really, if he gave a drat about charity he wouldn't be the richest person in the world in the first place.

Of all the people on the planet he's probably the most responsible for our sorry state of digital security by making both an operating system and a web browser that are full of holes. His is involved in the development of web standards but doesn't even try to adhere to the rules they themselves drafted. He also got a monopoly in the OS market by being a purestrain rear end in a top hat.

Instead of dividing the profits fairly among all the coders, testers, etc. (you know, the people who actually did all the work) he kept the lion's share for himself. He even went so far as to violate the law and pretend that employees were somehow not actually employed by him.

Essentially, he is the poster boy for unchecked greed and entitlement. The fact that he thinks he can expiate his sins by muscling in and telling governments how to do things under the guise of charity - or by giving away some of his ill-gotten billions after he's already had his fun - is just the icing on the cake.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Thump! posted:

I think you've sped past losing your campaign and just gotten yourself assassinated.

But I'm a straight white male! I thought that was as good as body armor most places.

...maybe I can patch this problem up with the right running mate. Black lesbian in a wheelchair or more along the lines of Bernie Sanders?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Teddy Roosevelt was a pussy human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Whiskey Sours posted:

Teddy Roosevelt was a pussy human being.

Teddy bear. Checks out imo.

• Locked thread