Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

A female what? I need some clarity here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Picnic Princess posted:

A female what? I need some clarity here.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

I thought there was like one swastika drawn in poo poo on the bathroom walls and one occurence of some random off-campus guy yelling "friend of the family" from a passing car.

If you're gonna fire someone over a single poop swastika, it should probably be the janitor rather than the president.

There were several incidents of epithets yelled on campus, and those things weren't all that led to them calling for the president's removal. Things like removing graduate student healthcare with less than 24 hours warning also contributed. There are a bunch of timelines online of the whole thing. Unrest has been brewing for over a year.

Your Computer posted:

From the comment section

show bad replies

FEMALES always ruining mens life with their spermjacking and rape accusations. It's a hard life for a man these days :qq:

I like how these guys scream about sexual assault statistics being inflated and nitpicking every detail of what is counted as an attack, but firmly state how widespread false reports are solely based on charges sometimes being dropped. The glee they have every time a guy is found not guilty of rape is gross.

Poor Miserable Gurgi has a new favorite as of 16:57 on Nov 12, 2015

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is this counterfeit? I don't see a crying statue of liberty anywhere :confused:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Well, yeah, there are definitely more crimes than false accusations of crimes. I don't see how that imgurian (autocorrect wanted to make that "infuriating") thought that was a good argument?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

AlbieQuirky posted:

Well, yeah, there are definitely more crimes than false accusations of crimes. I don't see how that imgurian (autocorrect wanted to make that "infuriating") thought that was a good argument?

That's what the matriarchy wants you to believe. Take the red pill duuuuude.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Fathis Munk posted:

That's what the matriarchy wants you to believe. Take the red pill duuuuude.

loving feminist FBI!

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I'm never sure whether the person posting these knows these are from The Onion.

E;F new page.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:wrong:

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I meant edit; gently caress new page, I guess it seemed like for new page?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I meant edit; gently caress new page, I guess it seemed like for new page?

Would have been better if it was a new page. :lol: if you don't have the forums set to 40 posts per page because why the gently caress wouldn't you?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

AlbieQuirky posted:

loving feminist FBI!

What did you expect from the Female Bureau of... Imasculation ? :v:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

quote:

Trump said racist things about Mexicans! No, he said Mexican things about Mexicans. Because Mexican is not a race.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

They don't put much effort into these made up stories. Where would this even take place?

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
a gay bar

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
i mean uh, all gay men are perfect gentlemen and they would never grab a mans rear end without asking politely

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Borden posted:

They don't put much effort into these made up stories. Where would this even take place?

Pretty sure that this guy is also the type of dude who keeps aggressively hitting on women who are "just playing hard to get".

But when it happens to him, he gets all punchy.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Wow. Made up or not, that's one freaky thing to go around and brag about.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

BigglesSWE posted:

Wow. Made up or not, that's one freaky thing to go around and brag about.

Well no you see, he's so attractive that all gay men can't take no for an answer but super tough enough to beat the poo poo out of them when they don't. He's the perfect 10.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

belt posted:

Well no you see, he's so attractive that all gay men can't take no for an answer but super tough enough to beat the poo poo out of them when they don't. He's the perfect 10.

Also gay men are super icky who can't control their urges without being subjected to physical violence.

Plus they're all glammed-up fem glittertrash.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

And now he has to explain to his waifu pillow GIRLFRIEND that the glitter isn't from him cheating with some stripper floozy.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

I don't want to have passionate, loving sex for hours on end with man, you guys! I'm totally not gay!

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
now thats the way you make fun of an imgur post

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
http://imgur.com/gallery/kBu8msr

quote:

So, I moved in with a 21 yearold girl. Thought it'd be pretty cool... Maybe get some casual sex, it's gonna be cool. Fast forward 1 month, going good, have had some casual sex, awesome. Meet another really nice girl, kindawannadate.jpg Start talking to her, awesome chick, ask her out, says yes, awesome! Tell housemate. All hell breaks loose. Plates are thrown, dishes destroyed, screaming, death threats, etc etc Today I was raided by the police - she told them i had guns in my room. Apparently if you're male and have a gun license (no registered weapons), a simple tip off can get your house raided by 5 police with 3 squad cars. If you guys want a full break down of what happened i'll do it, it'd robs be some good readin', let me know

At least most of the comments call him out on being stupid.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Gaunab posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/kBu8msr

At least most of the comments call him out on being stupid.

I thought "bunchofwordsjammedtogether.jpg" was for memes, like "thatsthejoke.jpg". I have never heard of "kindawannadate.jpg". Is ".jpg" now just an "ironic" ending people use to distance themselves from emotions they are nervous or conflicted about, the way awkward people would text like "we should hang out sometime. JK. I mean, unless you want to..."

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I thought "bunchofwordsjammedtogether.jpg" was for memes, like "thatsthejoke.jpg". I have never heard of "kindawannadate.jpg". Is ".jpg" now just an "ironic" ending people use to distance themselves from emotions they are nervous or conflicted about, the way awkward people would text like "we should hang out sometime. JK. I mean, unless you want to..."

It used to be a bit of a thing in 4chan greentexts, like ">see picture of couple holding hands >whyboner.jpg", with some others playing on the joke (">be patrician >see plebeian in the forum >disgust.vasepainting" or somesuch).

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Again with the worship of Baby's First Progressive Rock Song

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

goose fleet posted:

Again with the worship of Baby's First Progressive Rock Song

Isn't it something like 80% of all pop songs are written and produced by 5 people? Like total. Like 5 people have written and produced 80% of that music.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Why do I have a feeling that these people think the only song by Queen is Bohemian Rhapsody

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

That picture just makes me want to listen to catchy pop music :shrug:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get this: what if you could listen to Queen and catchy pop music

:eyepop:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

holy poo poo

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Thats loving amazing. Would I need 2 stereos for this?

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Most of the France posts on the front page today belong in this thread. It's not "gently caress this is really bad" it's "how much free points can I get by posting an american flag (????) and a cheesy quote".

E: Even better

Grief by meme!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

goose fleet posted:

Get this: what if you could listen to Queen and catchy pop music

:eyepop:

Queen is catchy pop music.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

clearly SOMEONE doesn't read imgur.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

This life "hack" exceeds the preordained '1000'. It's either a lie or not a Life Hack due to being loving blatantly obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Most of the France posts on the front page today belong in this thread. It's not "gently caress this is really bad" it's "how much free points can I get by posting an american flag (????) and a cheesy quote".

E: Even better

Grief by meme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlTkSPyhT2k

• Locked thread