Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

RareAcumen posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/kUVAlwB

They compared her to Hitler, by way of posting his office titled something along the lines of 'Chairman Pao's office probably' I can't remember the perfect wording.

The best part of Pao being fired is shortly afterwards, one of Reddit's former CEOs posted explaining that Pao had been the main reasoning that a lot of Reddit's hyper-racist/sexist/hate subreddits were kept open under the excuse of "free speech". Since she was fired, most of them have now been closed. :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

cash crab posted:

Isn't the point of his character to show that the penance for his behavior is loneliness?

House kinda, at least in the early seasons. The modern Sherlock though, not at all. Sherlock will be a huge rear end in a top hat but because he's !quirky! and solves crimes and poo poo he gets away with it. Watson might huff and get grumpy but will always come back.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Aesop Poprock posted:

This is such a weird thing to me. Queen was a fun, campy pop rock band that weren't exactly deep (or trying to be) lyrics wise. Them and Justin Bieber aren't all together disimilar. There's a ton of different bands you could use to make the same (hackneyed and stupid) argument fit your side better

I mean I know the answer is "they don't actually know much about music" but why even try to make a point about it to begin with then

Dude, haven't you heard Bohemian Rhapsody??????????

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mu Zeta posted:

I tried to read Reddit several times and I just don't understand the layout of the site. It's ugly as gently caress, like a forum from 1996.

Reddit's format makes sense when you realize its intent is to actively hide dissenting opinions.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
It's good that police shootings of minorities have become so commonplace we need image macros pointing out that sometimes black people don't get shot by the cops. That is a good and healthy place for society to be in.

That image also points out why all those other black people got shot. If only Tamir Rice had stood perfectly still and turned his loud rap music down, he would still be alive today.

• Locked thread