Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
wow acid flashback 10 seconds after the place you linked to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
Something is Awful Forum Goofians

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
the choice of animal + photo implies that it feels good and makes the poster very happy to finally express all that pent up racism/antisemitism/whatever

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
kind of impressive to come across as less likeable than the people who uploaded the images being made fun of

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Picnic Princess posted:

A female what? I need some clarity here.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
a gay bar

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
i mean uh, all gay men are perfect gentlemen and they would never grab a mans rear end without asking politely

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
now thats the way you make fun of an imgur post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
cool that thing where the mock thread is worse than the thing it's mocking happened

or maybe my poe's law thing is broken

• Locked thread