Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Somebody needs to go Jason Voorhees on this camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Posting about it for internet points is kinda weird, but "Hey I'm gonna ask your daughter to marry me you cool with that" is pretty loving common guy.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

http://imgur.com/gallery/pqyEYax

In which idiots need a basic life skill like making small talk broken down into an awkward video game analogy in order to understand it.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

http://imgur.com/gallery/qjnRveu

Gettin mad about shows for children.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Hmm yes what should I add to this already very fatty cut of meat? OH I KNOW, A BUNCH OF OIL AND FAT.

Edit:

A nightmare Gordon Ramsay once had posted:

Wagyu is fatty. It needs to be cooked quite thoroughly to caramelize the fat. For a lean cut, go rare. For a fatty cut, cook it more.

loving beautiful.

Ape Has Killed Ape has a new favorite as of 09:20 on Nov 2, 2015

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I like how he cuts poultry and vegetables on the same board.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

MGTen posted:

I get the joke. It just isn't funny because it makes no sense for someone to speak like that.

"Could I get some beef, Paul?"

"NO BLACK BETTY HAM OR LAMB"

I mean, best case scenario, the butcher is weirdly curt and pushy with his customers:

"No [beef], black Betty. Ham or lamb?"

But it really should be "No beef today, black Betty. Want some ham or lamb?"

But that doesn't match up with the song at all. Plus, Betty is wondering why she's going to a racist butcher that runs his store so poorly that he runs out of beef.

It's a complete failure of a joke.

Every time you post I become more and more convinced that you are a literal wet blanket that somehow gained access to a computer and a credit card.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Countdown to poptart fairy materializing like a cloud of farts...

*stands in the bathroom and looks at the mirror*

GamerGate
GamerGate
GamerGate
GamerGate
GamerGate

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Gosh it's just so darn hard being a white male in America. Truly, there is no struggle like ours.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Rondette posted:

We went to Telford the other day, I poo poo you not, there is an Apple shop called Stormfront :stare:

https://www.stormfront.co.uk/

Checks out, not a single minority in that picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Why stop at children? If you screw up at work, your boss slams your face into the desk. Let that be a lesson to you, young man.

• Locked thread