Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Today Ms. Krumpler explained to us that Dr. Seuss was just like Fetty Wap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu

what the gently caress are you doing, OP

dogcrash truther

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

what the gently caress are you doing, OP

Am I doing something wrong?

dogcrash truther
After we make a pinhole camera to watch the sun during an eclipse, she whispers "infowars.com"

Miss Psychosis

dogcrash truther posted:

Am I doing something wrong?

Posting.

Miss Psychosis

Teacher: Well, 1 + 0.999999999 repeating is 2, actually.

Commie NedFlanders

don't forget to carry the 0

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

dogcrash truther
"Cooties shots cause autism."

smoobles

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

RaceFat
i love infowars.com! i love my mommy! love recess too

tao of lmao

lol

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
reading time is the best, yesterday she read "Mikhail Wine Stain and the Communist Agenda", and rumors are next week is "Life is Meaningless: a Children's Primer to Ennui and Disappointment"

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's like, I can see where this thread is trying to go, but it's probably going somewhere else.

dogcrash truther
My kindergarten teacher gets high with kids after they graduate.

dogcrash truther
My kindergarten teacher keeps it relevant. Instead of playing telephone we just retweet each other.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this Friday we get movie time and this week she chose dallas buyers club!

precision

by VideoGames

dogcrash truther posted:

My kindergarten teacher gets high with kids after they graduate.

i am your kindergarten teacher

----------------

Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther

Rude. Uncalled for. Childish.

Miss Psychosis

dogcrash truther posted:

Yes.

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

But enough about your, posting

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

But enough about your, posting

I'm gentle now, and it's difficult to know how to come back from an own like this.

the unabonger
in the poetry unit teacher reads us yung lean and has us practice our squats, fam

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

be groovy :)

ulvir

gonna steal this in my future classroom

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm gentle now, and it's difficult to know how to come back from an own like this.

edit out any owns against you into pictures of baby animals

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

As am I.

Middle schoolers these days: BACK TO BASICS.

Commie NedFlanders

when did this become the teacher forum? too dang cool imo

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

Thunder Moose posted:

As am I.

Middle schoolers these days: BACK TO BASICS.

realpost if you teach kids at that age, (any age really, but kids are bonkers at that age) then you are a certified hero :patriot:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Mapparu

my kindergarten teacher gave me an avocado with a salt shaker for lunch when then seagulls took my lunchn

ron color

the unabonger
theres a kid in my class named adrian that im having real trouble not calling on by going "yo adrian" in my best rocky impression

Senior Management

Derek pooped his pants again

:jerry:

Commie NedFlanders

i flunked out posted:

theres a kid in my class named adrian that im having real trouble not calling on by going "yo adrian" in my best rocky impression

you p much have to do this

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

the unabonger
today during recess one of my students was talking to me about tv. i asked her what her favorite show was and she goes "my name is earl"

Lil Cunty

when i was a preschool teacher i shared naptime watch with the kindergarten teacher, miss danette. i would take my lunch during the first half of naptime and then she would take her lunch for the last half. one time i was late coming back from lunch and miss danette missed her nail appointment and called me a punkass in front of all the kids. the kids said "miss january is a punkass" for the rest of the year and miss danette felt bad and made me a card that said "i'm sorry for calling you a punkass" in glitter

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

january is not my real name, it was just what the kids called me that year. there was some confusion regarding my introduction to the class and the calendar game we played on the first day of school

ty crap

ty landy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
all the kids call me rear end in a top hat but I'm uncertain were the confusion came from :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
they also throw their tater tots at me but I think that's because the think I like them

• Locked thread