Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Bad Seafood posted:

Put me down for 20k again. Furthermore, I must give weekly progress reports every Friday. There is no benchmark I am required to hit for these progress reports, but if I wrote nothing (or absurdly little) then I should have to come in here and say "I wrote nothing this week" and own up to my shame.
:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

A measly 756 words so far. Not even gonna try to make an excuse for this. All I can do is do better.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Somewhere around 3~4k this week but I lost a bunch of them so I'll have to make them up.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

This is the first time I've ever made this mistake.

I already made up the difference writing yesterday. Saved it this time as well.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

5523 words but with a real good rhythm to them. I expect to break 10k over the weekend.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

9086 words.

Gotta get crackin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Done.

• Locked thread