Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

6k words. At least one submission. :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Ironic Twist posted:

Submissions, not 25 different stories.

Are you sending out the same story to different places? What's the etiquette on that if two places bite?

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Ironic Twist posted:

Many literary magazines accept simultaneous submissions, and if one of them accepts you just withdraw from the others.

E: letting them know why, of course.

Ah, I am used to seeing "no simultaneous submissions please" and assumed it was pretty verboten to dick a place over after they read your poo poo and decided to like it enough to pay you.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Will be out of state until the 2nd and I will post my stuff ASAP so please don't murder me for being a day late thanks in advance

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

3k words on short scifi doodad about short range psychic transmission re-creating CB radio. Prepped and submitted off to Clarkesworld.

~4k new words on space robot detective fiction.

• Locked thread