Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Just a reminder that we're advancing tomorrow around 1pm CT.

E: Are our leagues finally dying? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Just a reminder that we're advancing tomorrow around 1pm CT.

E: Are our leagues finally dying? :ohdear:

too many games, not enough time. I'll try play it tonight, but a sim isn't the end of the world if I cant. After next week i'll be in MN for a while and on AP for like 2 weeks anyway.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

too many games, not enough time. I'll try play it tonight, but a sim isn't the end of the world if I cant. After next week i'll be in MN for a while and on AP for like 2 weeks anyway.

E: Never mind.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
Super Sim was not kind to PSU as USC get like 700 yards and 69 points or something. I don't think there were any injuries.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

If I have a game against the CPU I guess you can sim it, but I can prb play it tomorrow AM. Either way.

Fall with real football always slows them down imo.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

If I have a game against the CPU I guess you can sim it, but I can prb play it tomorrow AM. Either way.

Fall with real football always slows them down imo.

You've already played your game. I'm advancing us now.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 10

Both MSU and UCLA won their simmed games.

User Matchups:
#1 Nebraska @ #5 UCLA
#10 MSU @ #7 Michigam

CPU Games:
Penn St.
USC
OSU

I guess we should start doing once-a-week advances since we seem to be slowing down. Expect us to move into Week 11 next Saturday morning.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
It may be difficult for us to match up for this one. Tomorrow is pretty bad, Monday and tuesday night i'm packing. Maaaaaaybe Thursday or Friday after I move, I leave for Minnesota on Saturday and am AP until the 11th.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

You've already played your game. I'm advancing us now.

LOL. that worked out at least.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

For those of you who are scheduled with Wreckus, he is literally the most unresponsive person alive. The way I approach my games with him is to log on whenever I have time to also play a CPU game, and just checking to see if he's on as well. This has worked well for me as he always stops/quits whatever else he's doing to get the game in. It's not preferable but it beats the playing CPU, and doesn't inconvenience you as you were already intending to play a game.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

R2A, best pass rusher/dplayer is out for 4 week hooray :/

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advanced to Week 11

User Matchups:
#2 OSU @ #15 MSU

CPU Games:
Michigan
USC
Penn St

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

poo poo, I had forgotten about this. When are you free Z?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I won't be able to advance us before we leave because I now have an interview scheduled at that time. When I wake up Monday morning I'll move us to the next week.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Probably Sunday sometime is going to be our best bet.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Same. Let's plan for that

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Il be around and free for a lot of the morning and mid day. Afternoon after 3:30 cst gets sketchier

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Hey, I'll get my game in today JB. Sorry for slacking. Might knock it out while I watch the Saints play, if not, right after.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm home and available for the next 5 or so hours.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I'm home and available for the next 5 or so hours.

Hopefully we can play it after my ACC game. If not what's your tomorrow later night look like 10 CT+?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Not really feeling the not knowing when or if we are playing and don't want to push this anymore since this is almost 2 weeks since the last advance. If we can't actually plan a time or if you're not willing to postpone the ACC game then just sim it...

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Why don't you guys just play first? I'm available all week to play ACC, including after if you want to do two in a row.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advanced to Week 12!

-OSU beat MSU, 38-17
-UCLA defeated Penn St., 47-30

User Matchups:
#17 Penn St @ #1 Nebraska

CPU games:
USC
OSU
MSU
UCLA
Michigan

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sorry man I gladly would have taken an AP. My bad.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Sorry man I gladly would have taken an AP. My bad.
I told him before we played in the ACC that I'd tell you to play him first and we could play another time, but he had plans already, so I think with JB having to go out of town that option wasn't there anymore. :(

I'll win The Game for you Dio!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I probably would have lost anyhow. This MSU team is good, but I struggled like he'll against cletus

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Think we can advance by Monday night?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Think we can advance by Monday night?
Michigan r2a

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'll play my game after NFCE clownball

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Dubious posted:

I'll play my game after NFCE clownball

r2a

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm going to advance us Saturday morning regardless of who's ready or not.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Sly, we're up whenever we advance this poo poo. Looks like its just Michigan state left?

I know you're in the EU, how does this weekend work? Or weren't you on vacation in the states? I don't remember.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Stateside without my Xbox until next Thursday or so. But that weekend I think I'm wide open (and back in Italy)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'll put him on AP either tonight or tomorrow.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

I'll put him on AP either tonight or tomorrow.

It's just him left, wouldn't it make more sense to sim? Not like it matters, at least 8 days until I can play Sly.

These long advances will be the death of us. That said, I do understand Sly is on vacation.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I can take an AP

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

It's just him left, wouldn't it make more sense to sim? Not like it matters, at least 8 days until I can play Sly.

These long advances will be the death of us. That said, I do understand Sly is on vacation.

I don't like to punish the people who are available to play so you'll have the option to play him AP'ed.

As for the long advances, these last two weeks have been the exception with the Dio/ZSB game from last week, and my lack of car insurance this week (I won't bother to explain). I think it's safe to say that this dynasty is the one that advances the most frequently, therefore, when I return this weekend, and not have to stay at my gf's the entire week, we will return to advancing at least every 7 days. If I push too quickly guys would become discourage at this point and just hang it up.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Fair enough. Not like I don't have enough e-football in my life!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Was able to sneak away and advance.

Week 13!

CPU Games:
Penn St
OSU
MSU
Nebraska

Byes:
Michigan
UCLA
USC

No user games so let's advance by Wednesday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Just a reminder that I'm advancing us tomorrow. Get those games in!

• Locked thread