Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Since web is down yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll definitely keep up my CPU games as I can

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll do mine at some point this evening

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can play this weekend if you're up for it. Saturday I'm free after 10am cst until the evening. Sunday might be more difficult. Monday through Thursday I'm good any time after 5pm cst until 9 or so.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

That should work. I'll let you know if circumstances change at all

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Dubious, I'll be on at 10:30. My internet can be sketchy sometimes so if we end up with lag I'll throw myself on AP and let you finish it out. Cletus and I played a few weeks ago with no issues around the same time of day so I think we will be ok

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm very slowly downloading updates so hopefully I won't be too much longer

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

poo poo, I had forgotten about this. When are you free Z?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Same. Let's plan for that

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Il be around and free for a lot of the morning and mid day. Afternoon after 3:30 cst gets sketchier

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm home and available for the next 5 or so hours.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Not really feeling the not knowing when or if we are playing and don't want to push this anymore since this is almost 2 weeks since the last advance. If we can't actually plan a time or if you're not willing to postpone the ACC game then just sim it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I probably would have lost anyhow. This MSU team is good, but I struggled like he'll against cletus

• Locked thread