Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

John Brown posted:

I got an instacommit from a top DE...now watch as Cletus proceeds to clean house.
drat, not a single instacommit out of 11 recruits that I tried for it on. Something ain't right here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

John Brown posted:

Holy poo poo! Isn't that the first time ever?
Yeah, since I got the skill it definitely is - especially with that many people I would have wanted who had me at #1. Maybe I shouldn't have done it from the web this time.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Michigan r2a

Dubious posted:

Step off these dudes please k thanks
Don't see them on my board but let me know if you see otherwise.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Dubious, when is good for you?

John Brown posted:

E: Cletus, jesus H. 1300yds and 19TDs over 4 games???
I go after the right tight ends, at least for the Michigan playbook specifically.

He's averaging 17 yards per reception. He da best.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Dubious posted:

im happy with my team i just enjoyed the brief stay of my linebackers having a poo poo ton of tackles from usering them on the CPU instead of simming and stuffing all the runs :getin:
Sorry that we couldn't play for yet another season here, I know it would have been a good one. Unfortunately your CPU threw a really bad pick and was mostly held to field goals, but there were some strong plays and I know your defense would have done better in your control.

Michigan over UCLA, 38-13.

After UCLA's opening drive resulted in a punt, Michigan's very first play was a 63 yard passing TD to JB's favorite, Mackey, which broke the single-season receiving record. No funny business on it, just a wide open target and he broke one tackle to go all the way down the field. Mackey is Dick Butt on steroids.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Michigan r2a

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Cletus, I'm not 100% sure but I think we're up next. Could you play Sunday around 10:30am CT, or in between the late games and SNF?
Yep, my wife is out of town until Sunday night, and Sunday morning I ain't got no poo poo to do. And LSU/Auburn is a day game (boooo, they should have to play us at night in Death Valley motherfuckers) so I should be awake before then for sure.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Hey, I'll get my game in today JB. Sorry for slacking. Might knock it out while I watch the Saints play, if not, right after.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Why don't you guys just play first? I'm available all week to play ACC, including after if you want to do two in a row.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Sorry man I gladly would have taken an AP. My bad.
I told him before we played in the ACC that I'd tell you to play him first and we could play another time, but he had plans already, so I think with JB having to go out of town that option wasn't there anymore. :(

I'll win The Game for you Dio!

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Think we can advance by Monday night?
Michigan r2a

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Cletus, I think Sunday sometime we can get this game in I hope. Otherwise maybe Tuesday morning?
I'll be around most of the day but I think my wife will want to go out at some point. Don't know when that will be, I just told her I wanted to watch the Saints game. But I can watch that while playing. I use the Xbox app on Windows 10 so even if I'm not in Madden 16 I'll keep it open to see if I see you jump online.

Tuesday morning would most likely work too.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
I'm online now and it would be a perfect time for me. I tried messaging you earlier when I saw you on but didn't realize I had my online status set to hidden so I dunno if you thought I wasn't there or were just realllly into that new Halo game. :)

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Honestly if you can swing Tuesday morning that might be best. Like 8 or 9 am CT?
Yeah we can plan on that. If I see you online tonight I'll message you just to check but I'll definitely be around tomorrow morning.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
ZSB, my sleeping patterns have been wild since moving and with crazy work projects that keep seeming to be finished (so I feel like I'm great for a day or two, little do I know - though one of my latest iPhone/Android apps for a client just went live! But.. the data they entered that the app comes pre-loaded with to speed up your first run, they put some bad data in and now are scrambling because they have some launch party.. LOL - they wanted to QA/change data up to the LAST DAY - I could vent about work poo poo forever right now).

blah blah. Anyway, I'm awake and online now, and will still be at 8-9am, just letting you know in case you have a chance to get online any earlier.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Well I'm online now so hopefully you're still on and we can play!

e: Although you may have given up and gone to sleep. I'll be available to play until prb 1030 am ct.
Yeah, poo poo, I totally blanked on this since I got up so early. Should have set an alarm or something. (edit - I didn't fall asleep, I just totally forgot with all that time between waking up and when we were supposed to play - which is worse lol) Sorry about that. :(

You around tonight? Or anytime really before the advance since I work from home - I'll make sure to set an alarm.

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Nov 3, 2015

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I'll prb be around one of these next 2 nights to play at like 1030-11 CT.
Okay. Considering the time I woke up today, I'm not sure I'll make it tonight, but I usually get a second wind later in the day. And I kinda am hoping I can take a nap.

Worst case, tomorrow night at that time will work.

Don't forget you can always ping me on GroupMe and my phone will show it - so you can always try that if you don't see me online.

edit - Should be online in like 45 minutes or so. I'm logged on my 360 but watching a show in the other room.

edit edit - I'm online now if you're around. Not sure how long I'll stick around before I go to bed but I'll wait around for a bit in case you can get on.

edit edit edit - Going to sleep now. We can try for tomorrow.

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Nov 4, 2015

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Think tonight will work for you? Sorry, I know this is my fault since you were definitely online yesterday morning and I can't believe I forgot.

Tomorrow would work for me too. And I'm generally going to be available any time during the day in case you want to try a morning again (and I'll set a reminder this time!). Afternoons are mostly clear too, outside of some scheduled work calls.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I should be home at a decent hour from work today, 430 or 5 CT I should be home. I'll hop on right when I get back, will that work?

e: I also just read your title's text and drat how did I go so long missing a Ghostbusters reference. "Okay, so that's bad, good safety tip Egon"
Just saw this, booting up now to see if I catch you. I see you!

I'm fuzzy on this whole good/bad thing.. what do you mean, bad?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Yeah that was a crazy game for sure. I couldn't believe I had that much of a lead to start the 2nd half, and receiving the kick-off to boot. Those 2 picks I threw in the early part of the 2nd half were so heartbreaking - I didn't want to let up for sure so I wasn't going to stop passing, but then when it got back to the 31-21 lead, it felt like the time to start eating the clock up. One of those picks, I had audibled into a play I didn't mean to, and I just totally botched the pass. I think I was expecting a blitz so I was trying to get rid of the ball too quickly to make a good call there. I forget the other one exactly but I think you just made the right call on defense for that one.

Those last 2 TDs of yours were so unexpected - that QB run was crazy, I don't know how I didn't get a stop on him. (you would have likely still gotten a TD on that drive, but the extra time needed for you to get it could have made the difference) Wasn't your last TD the screen pass TD? I might be flip-flopping them. Whichever one came first, I was definitely expecting it to take you longer to get. Either way, they were both around 10 yard TD plays - and the last one I definitely was expecting something more conservative from you to at least know you could send it to OT with a FG. I didn't let off the gas offensively ever, but I didn't have my defense prepared for those final drives - especially that last one.

And man, that last pick. If I had just put a little more air under it or waited at least until Mackey wasn't directly in the middle of the field, I think he had a pretty wide open lane in front of him. But at that point it was either going to be a huge run by Mackey off that medium pass to win it (and I mean, he is a beast, I think if he had gotten the ball, there was a decent chance), or I'd have ended up having to go for a really big play and hope for the best after getting a little further down field and calling my last TO.

Amazing comeback and great game! I'm gonna miss Mackey, and even though I wouldn't normally play big with a graduating senior in a bowl game, I'm gonna play the hell outta him one last time!

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Also, Cletus, how did you get so many points from a bye week visit? That's fraud.
Not sure? Maybe it was the 5th visit and I had complimentary visits? I didn't even notice. I'll have to look and see.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Mich r2a

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Mich r2a

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Michigan r2a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Michigan r2a

• Locked thread