Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Maxed out DC, watch out y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I had the game deny me a rushing score and I had 120% Red Zone effieciency as it put the score on my HBs record, but not in the game or scoreboard had to do it twice. The stats keeping gets weirder as it gets older somehow.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

drat, not a single instacommit out of 11 recruits that I tried for it on. Something ain't right here!

Honestly it only started happening recently for me that they actually did commit. That skill's % factor is total BS.

Got 2 insta commits, but it is drat annoying that the recruits are all interested in our same 3 schools. Makes figuring out who to chase annoying through the first week or 3.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 3, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Everything was down. Couldn't do poo poo earlier, the end may have come...

I hope it's just like some maintenance and it'll be back later?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

You and me sly if you can manage it.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Z can you play tomorrow any time? I'm home from work all (Italian) day. Otherwise when on Saturday.

My boss kindly gave me tomorrow off, so I'll have a window from around 12-3 cst where I can play. I've got 2 football scrimmages to work tomorrow so in between them should be possible. I'm assuming closer to noon my time will be better for you.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

I think we can at today, how's 2pm eastern?

That should be perfect see you then.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Friday night, Internet can sucks, try again at 1500 eastern? If not will have to try tomorrow. Right now our speed is non existent

Yeah I can try again in another 40 mins.

e: We always play the closest most "football" games of anyone on here I swear man. 27-20 OSU over USC. I was saved by the grind of my HB in the 2nd half, and my senior safety who came up with a sack and the game sealing INT in the final minute. I didn't pass it that well, USC wasn't able to run the ball very well. I think we punted like 7 or 8 times between us. Good game Sly. Sorry you couldn't pull it off, home field probably played a role in that.

e2: I also saw 2 of the wackiest plays this game has yet served up. My first TD bounced off his corners hands and my WR actually caught it in the end zone. The second was a ridiculous diving INT my nickel corner made to get me the possession that gave me a 3 pt lead. Just some silliness.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Aug 22, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Playing my game tonight.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

It's gonna have to wait until at least Saturday. I have no time during the week to play at the moment. That good Wreckus?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I sure hope he posts because I'd really like to play his PSU team with him at the helm. I'll be free all weekend since my fiance is out of town till Tuesday, so I can make time whenever Wreckus.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

If I have a game against the CPU I guess you can sim it, but I can prb play it tomorrow AM. Either way.

Fall with real football always slows them down imo.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

You've already played your game. I'm advancing us now.

LOL. that worked out at least.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

R2A, best pass rusher/dplayer is out for 4 week hooray :/

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

poo poo, I had forgotten about this. When are you free Z?

Probably Sunday sometime is going to be our best bet.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I'm home and available for the next 5 or so hours.

Hopefully we can play it after my ACC game. If not what's your tomorrow later night look like 10 CT+?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sorry man I gladly would have taken an AP. My bad.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Cletus, I think Sunday sometime we can get this game in I hope. Otherwise maybe Tuesday morning?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

I'll be around most of the day but I think my wife will want to go out at some point. Don't know when that will be, I just told her I wanted to watch the Saints game. But I can watch that while playing. I use the Xbox app on Windows 10 so even if I'm not in Madden 16 I'll keep it open to see if I see you jump online.

Tuesday morning would most likely work too.

Honestly if you can swing Tuesday morning that might be best. Like 8 or 9 am CT?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

ZSB, my sleeping patterns have been wild since moving and with crazy work projects that keep seeming to be finished (so I feel like I'm great for a day or two, little do I know - though one of my latest iPhone/Android apps for a client just went live! But.. the data they entered that the app comes pre-loaded with to speed up your first run, they put some bad data in and now are scrambling because they have some launch party.. LOL - they wanted to QA/change data up to the LAST DAY - I could vent about work poo poo forever right now).

blah blah. Anyway, I'm awake and online now, and will still be at 8-9am, just letting you know in case you have a chance to get online any earlier.

Well I'm online now so hopefully you're still on and we can play!

e: Although you may have given up and gone to sleep. I'll be available to play until prb 1030 am ct.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Nov 3, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Yeah, poo poo, I totally blanked on this since I got up so early. Should have set an alarm or something. (edit - I didn't fall asleep, I just totally forgot with all that time between waking up and when we were supposed to play - which is worse lol) Sorry about that. :(

You around tonight? Or anytime really before the advance since I work from home - I'll make sure to set an alarm.

I'll prb be around one of these next 2 nights to play at like 1030-11 CT.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Think tonight will work for you? Sorry, I know this is my fault since you were definitely online yesterday morning and I can't believe I forgot.

Tomorrow would work for me too. And I'm generally going to be available any time during the day in case you want to try a morning again (and I'll set a reminder this time!). Afternoons are mostly clear too, outside of some scheduled work calls.

I should be home at a decent hour from work today, 430 or 5 CT I should be home. I'll hop on right when I get back, will that work?

e: I also just read your title's text and drat how did I go so long missing a Ghostbusters reference. "Okay, so that's bad, good safety tip Egon"

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sorry I'm running late dude, on now see you soon!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well we had an epic THE GAME. Second play from scrimmage for OSU, pick 6. First quarter ended tied 7-7 after I tied it up following the pick 6. Michigan basically controlled the entire 2nd quarter scoring 17 more points to take a 24-7 lead into the half. I threw an INT in the red zone, and had to punt before the half ended allowing a last second FG. Following half time though the OSU defense turned it on and picked off the Michigan QB 3 times, twice in the 3rd quarter and once in the fourth to seal the game. OSU forced a punt and 2 turnovers from Michigan in the 3rd quarter and cut the lead to 24-21, but Michigan opened the 4th with a TD drive to go up 10, 31-21. OSU put up another TD to make it 31-28 with around 4 minutes to play but we traded punts leaving Michigan 2 time outs and 1 first down away from the victory. OSU got the stop on 3rd down, but Michigan ran the clock down to ~1 minute. OSU hit 2 big passes on the ensuing drive and my QB capped it off with an 11 yard TD run breaking at least 3 tackles to go up 35-31 with ~25 seconds left. Michigan got to about mid field before throwing a pick and then I could kneel out the last 10 seconds. Amazing game, no lie I'm proud I pulled that off, because there was quite a hole. I suspect home field also played a role in some of that.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dubious posted:

I got everything I needed from my recruiting pool except a guard and a kicker. I had one all lined up and then some poo poo tier school had a visit that made him instacommit when i had an 1100 point lead.

I got 3 absolute stud cornerbacks to replace my graduating trio of corners. Shouldn't have much of a drop off.

I'm on track to land a 63 KPW kicker :v:

I selfishly landed like 2 punters and a kicker since I had room on my board. I'll be cutting most of them :smug:

JB - We can probably aim to squeeze it in Saturday afternoon, most of the good games aren't until 2:30 and most are at 7+

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

For the first time ever, my back up LB who's a redshirted sophomore and saw late action in a few games, decided to enter the draft as a 7th round projection.

Bizzaro but it's happened to us all.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well missed all of that....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Do you know at which point of the offseason I can change player ratings? I'd be willing to make adjustments for both you and Dubious.

It's no biggie, I'm just sure a bunch of ATH were lost to the ehter. I think I recruit them harder than anyone in these dynasties. Don't worry about it.

• Locked thread