Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
5 instacommits including 2 in top 10 overall.

My only regret is that I have but one season with which to recruit these young men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Z can you play tomorrow any time? I'm home from work all (Italian) day. Otherwise when on Saturday.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I think we can at today, how's 2pm eastern?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I always have issues with you for some reason, let me switch to the non VPN'd router and then I'll restart the routers if needed.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Friday night, Internet can sucks, try again at 1500 eastern? If not will have to try tomorrow. Right now our speed is non existent

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
10 would be a record for me, that's absurd.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Vision is blurry and I'm photophobic a bit but at least the pain is gone. It's to the point I can now log on and recruit. Not sure how my vision will affect my competitiveness in games but if I have a down season in both leagues because of it so be it.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
My vision is good enough I'll just stand in front of the TV like a toddler. How's Saturday morning to midday sound?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Sunday I leave town for a week so let's try for Saturday at 915 central. If you can do earlier I'm good as early as 7 central.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Wreckus I'm good noon-4pm eastern most days and most all of this weekend but prefer earlier game times cause, you know, italy.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Super Sim was not kind to PSU as USC get like 700 yards and 69 points or something. I don't think there were any injuries.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Stateside without my Xbox until next Thursday or so. But that weekend I think I'm wide open (and back in Italy)

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I can take an AP

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
When's good for you Dub? I'm good most of the weekend Italy time.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

Sly,

sorry, this was my birthday weekend and i enjoyed it.

When can we match up? I'm willing to play on your hours to get this done asap.

Hope it was epic. My hours are basically noon-3pm eastern start time (y'all are off daylight savings now right?) unless you work from home that's a tough sell. I could probably wake up early on Wednesday (Tuesday night) and play then but my concern is my Xbox is coughing and sputtering across the finish line and if it freezes midgame we won't have time for a restart as I have work. Thoughts?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I (think) I'm bowl eligible so let's let fate decide.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
r2a, 5 first round draft picks and my 99 OVR QB that went #2 or 3 in the nation in passing through mostly sim'd games...doesn't enter the draft. Must really want that masters in healthcare business.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I'm gone until Sunday and Internet has been spotty at home so I couldn't get my game in prior to leaving. I should be able to do it Monday. Alternatively if it's non conference I'll take a sim although I'd like to recruit.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Internet limped along enough to recruit but Xbox is down for now. I can take a sim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Game done.

• Locked thread