Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played about 3 hours of this game on a Ps2 emulator about 6 months ago and have watched video of later game areas and it's just not my cup of tea. It's a single player MMO with AI controlled allies but you have to buy the AI at shops. Pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's me, I am the big FF12 fan.

Greetings.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm just going to play Lighting Returns again instead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I want to play that. FF13 never grabbed me so I still haven't played the sequels.

If you didn't like XIII , XIII-2 won't do much for you, but LR is basically a different game entirely and really cool. Worth a shot when (if?) it ever ends up on PC like they promised

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ahundredbux posted:

I want a final fantasy 10 remake cause its the only one i've played for 15 minutes

I've got news for you: FFXHD comes free with purchase of FFX-2HD, the definitive version of the best FF game!

• Locked thread