Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

EDITORIAL STAFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

quote:

People say the newspaper industry is dying. That we can't compete with the internet. I have to laugh at these fools. We're an extremely Web 2.0 kind of organization. We source our material straight from ArcaMax Jokes, one of the internet's leading joke repositories.
_______________/

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i called the newspaper to ask who made the editorial decision to include the joke and i was redirected to a female staffer. she said she wasn't sure but "take your pick of old white males". she also said she's been fielding a lot of calls about the joke. she hasn't even read it yet because she was out last week after her dad died, and she doesn't even want to read it. but she's taking the calls cause the other guys are out on vacation. haha! discover deez nuts bitch!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Joel, what are you doing? It's picture day! You can't play around in the dumpster til after you get your picture taken.
_____/

[sullenly] OK
_____/

pig slut lisa

irl is good

CORRECTIONS: An earlier post implied that Joel needed to be coaxed out of his dumpster for picture day. In actuality, Joel never leaves his dumpster and the photographer joined him in there to take the picture. The Gazette regrets the error.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

BYOB 8.2: The Good, Clean Funnies List

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i hope they publish my letter to the editor. as a white man, i have a good chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

The newspaper didn't publish any hilarious and incisive jokes about women today. They did publish this hilarious and incisive joke about Jared Fogle though!

The new Jared Fogle diet posted:

Step 12: Prepare to serve some time behind bars, where you will come to be known as The Sandwich Guy for an entirely different reason. This time, there will be no choice between white or wheat.

• Locked thread