Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

[phlegmy voice] Ah, Jesus. My dwarves are out of control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
dwarves gone wild

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Greetings.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

hail and welcome to our humble fort after your long journey from the forest realm, nawara... uhh... so what have you brought to trade

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
one of my new recruits just tackled a kobold thief and broke its joints until it was no longer physically capable of stabbing him

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robot Randy posted:

one of my new recruits just tackled a kobold thief and broke its joints until it was no longer physically capable of stabbing him

Wrestlers are freaking hilarious. Why kill monsters when you can snap all their bones by throwing them around like a ragdoll.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

since this thread died over a year ago there's been a new version of DF that added a bunch of stuff. who is still playing this epic game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I could never figure it out sorry

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I used to play this but now I've forgotten how and don't have the patience to learn again. it's still epic though

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i normally run a new fortress for a few years every couple of weeks. im working on figuring out bookbinding and taverns. next release is gonna have heirloom artifacts that civilizations go to war over which sounds sick as hell imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Robot Randy posted:

i normally run a new fortress for a few years every couple of weeks. im working on figuring out bookbinding and taverns. next release is gonna have heirloom artifacts that civilizations go to war over which sounds sick as hell imo

I always play a lot as soon as there's an update and then get stuck waiting for the next big release. Should probably just get some mods for a new experience

• Locked thread