Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been watching Dave Fortress on Giant Bomb... Dave Snider FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I haven't played in like 5 years now but it's freaking me out how many of the hotkeys I remember off the dome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

CountingWizard hosed around with this message at Aug 4, 2015 around 13:00

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

i hate when people act like you can learn dorf fort solely by immersion. i've been playing for a couple years and i still keep the wiki up just in case i need to check poo poo

I learned it from just playing it for the most part.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

It's gonna be really hard if you're going with ASCII.

Uhh.. lmfao. And how are you supposed to feel like you've entered an insane late 80s computer matrix when your able to know exactly what your looking at after you've played for 12 or so hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

[phlegmy voice] Ah, Jesus. My dwarves are out of control.

• Locked thread