Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Anyone else playing this game since the new release? It's pretty fun but I keep genning new worlds till I get a perfect one

you can try the perfect world mod it looks cool, might save some time. i havent used it since i just go with the first world i gen lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
Toady is living his dream and as a gamer I respect and admire that.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

CountingWizard posted:

Because I am a death god that demands a steady stream of dwarven corpses. My favorite settlement ever involved a small unassuming fishing village that remained small and peaceful because the immigrants would get drowned in the basement aquifer when they inevitably registered for citizenship at the Immigration Office, where the floor would fall out from under them.

Also because gently caress pausing to micromanage every couple of minutes to make sure I'm using my dwarves the most efficiently.

b...badass....

• Locked thread