Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

Qwerinty posted:

i ate a slice of stuffed crust pizza pointy end first, like a normal slice, now pizza doesn't exist anymore

I wondered what had happened I went out for a slice last night but ended up buying a mattress. makes sense now

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
tonight, i'm going to make my bed before i go to sleep, and i'm going to put the sheet over the comforter and use the mattress skirt as a mattress cover. i'm hoping to repeat the results from last night

one brick at a time, this wall will come down

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

ate the fortune cookie first..the take out boxes mysteriously emptied of all food. I believe ive inadvertantly solved the "hungry after eating Chinese food" mystery.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Senior Management

Mattress talk, I need a new one maybe but I don't know anything about mattresses.

:jerry:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Vynar posted:

Mattress talk, I need a new one maybe but I don't know anything about mattresses.

you put them on the floor and use the bed frame as a cage for it, this allows you to tell dead relatives that they were horrible racists

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

Qwerinty posted:

you put them on the floor and use the bed frame as a cage for it, this allows you to tell dead relatives that they were horrible racists

Thinking about building a bed frame and a desk. Gotta develop those carpentry skills.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Vynar posted:

there are like 8 mattress stores withing 4 blocks of me. I'm sure a product of one of you doing your homework as soon as you get home.
I also need a new mattress.

• Locked thread