Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Bozza posted:

Leeds are going up this season lads, I can feel it.
https://twitter.com/TransferSite/status/628573769813069824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

was in the director's box at craven cottage tonight, got to toast champagne and eat cakes with the poch, ian wright, and nigel reo coker...legends

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

hello championship thread, going to find a good seat for next year.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

I went to Huddersfield Fulham, it was a lovely little match. Fulham came out pressing and forced Huddersfield mistakes but then seemed determined to kill the game and waste time. Huddersfield deserved their equaliser and in the second half seemed the only team looking to win.

My Huddersfield supporting mate had told me to keep an eye on Nahki Wells but I thought he was pretty poor, passing was shite. Dembele came on in the second half and I cant see why based on this performance that Spurs are chasing him.

It was nice to go to a championship game tho, and my half time pie was better than the pies at United.
I was in the Director's box at the Ipswich game and Pochettino attended to scout him and he was absolutely poo poo. Would be very surprise if they moved for him.

• Locked thread