Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

leeds are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

poo poo Farm posted:

we all hate burnley

we do

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Boro are bad and fail

All leeds, aren't we

we are

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Leeds are unbeaten, this is our year

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Leeds are cool

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Staggering game of football, Boro must be pissing themselves, super pedestrian performance from them and they walk away with a comfortable win because of 3 absolutely clown car mistakes from our joke of a defense.

I have no idea why Bellusci starts games, Bamba's mistake is rare but still costly. Mowatt is loving garbage at corners. Cook is massively out of form.

Botaka, Antenucci and Berardi all played well though

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

its was more Leeds Vs Leeds than boro tbh

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Leeds were real bad today and boro didnt have to work hard at all to get the win, but it wasnt because boro were good, it was because leeds were poo poo

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Boro are a good team filled with good players who will likely go straight up, but boro still didnt even have to bother stepping out of second gear against leeds because we would collapse in an embarrassing fashion, it was a shameful performance and im laughing at how bad we are

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Tbf this is Boros cup final. Small team

this also

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

Its nice that the FA will let the slave owning monarchies of sandy arab shitholes run football clubs but god forbid you don't pay tax on a land rover in Italy.

Dont forget about Russian Mafioso

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

Wednesday have signed Gary Hooper on loan, good luck to him

I remember people saying he should be called up to the england squad when he was at celtic, what happened to him? did he turn out to be a big fail wasteman?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

supporting leeds is so exhausting, I just want to be able to worry about things normal fans worry about ffs

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

I've always been a big fan of Steve Evans and Leeds.

Me too

Both teams had their chances to win, Boro lacked the finishing while their keeper made some brilliant saves. Doukara is playing with so much more confidence compared ot the player he once was but still wish we had a proper striker. Big big fan of Liam Bridcutt though me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Yeah Bridcutt is good but also a classless piece of poo poo.

oh they're my faves

• Locked thread