Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Ah gently caress channel 5 got the rights for highlights? Is it not poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Good start guys :thumbsup:

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Big Mo :getin:

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

1-1, good flick from Big Mo.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Bit disappointing given the number of chances we had. Haven't had much chance to see them this season but Robertson and Clucas on the left are looking pretty good to me.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Hull Derby is pretty good watching atm. Derby are leading but it's fairly end to end.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuck

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

It would be even better if we were level though. Carson's pulled off some great saves.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Disappointing result and an annoyingly lack of attempts on target but I still quite enjoyed watching that. Derby played really well, pressed us constantly and forced lots of mistakes.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Lovely stuff this.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

I hope the mighty tigers win a game today.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Christ what's wrong with Charlton?

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

I have exclusive highlights of all the interesting moments from todays fulham - hull city game

https://streamable.com/injx

thank you

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Wazzerphuk posted:

Harsh but fair.

For 89 minutes we played as well as we have in months, but you lot were really loving solid at the back. If McCormack hadn't been making GBS threads himself to death then maybe we could have got something out of it, but no one else was creating anything. We're proper hosed if he leaves.

Yeah Davies and Maguire were excellent for us and stopped a couple of opportunities. Looking at the BBC and I'm surprised you didn't have more possession, felt like more than 70. You guys had a really good passing game, should be higher than 19th if you've got that in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Breath Ray posted:

I think the only nailed on certainty is Wednesday winning the playoffs. this is the team that beat Newcastle and arsenal remmeber

We beat the soon to be barclays permiership league winners Leicester this season mate it's ours.

• Locked thread