Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
We all love Leeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
We all love Leeds

What a goal

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Swiftly followed by a quality Burnley header, grr

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Fluo posted:

Hello Raffles

:agreed:

Nonce

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Boro are bad and fail

All leeds, aren't we

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
gently caress reading, and also ipswich

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I'm quite disappointed so far tbh, more so now that person has left due to other commitments (yeah right).

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Leeds are a joke club.

This isn't a new thing flaps, is been a decade at least

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Joke club.

Perennial under-achievers?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Coming from a fan of a below-par football club in a tiny north Yorkshire hell hole which has literally nothing positive to bring to the nation to which it belongs, I'll take that as a compliment.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

lol the Leeds are cracking up

Sick burn, lol

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

You get the good burns when my chosen charity gets the £10 you owe for last season.

Lol you're mental so I'm saying this for the last ever time before this becomes a repeat of last seasons thread.

You pestered me (and encouraged others to pester me) about paying that bet out weeks before the outcome was a certainty. I was tired of hearing it and insisted I couldn't pay until you chose a charity. You neglected to do this. I, rightly, as it turns out, assumed you'd pick the charity of the club you think I dislike most as a Leeds fan, and donated the required ten quid.

I proceeded to provide evidence of the timing of this donation, but because you felt shame that I'd lost the bet but still managed to make you feel like a loser, you disputed this, and continue to dispute. This only makes you look more & more like the stubborn, argumentative person everyone not only knows you are but likes you for it.

That's the end. You won but also lost by being entirely predictable. Unlucky.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

TelekineticBear! posted:

Leeds are cool

Fact

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

loving hate reading me !!!

You're from boro, and you don't like reading?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

TelekineticBear! posted:

supporting leeds is so exhausting, I just want to be able to worry about things normal fans worry about ffs

We're Leeds United, we've all had enough

• Locked thread