Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
With an entirely new team and clinical finishing we broke Bristol hearts with a convincing 2-0 win at what has historically been a bit of a bogey ground for us - Hillsborough.

We're fourth and looking at the dross above us you have to think that's the lowest we'll be all season.

The owls are heading to the top of the tree and its all thanks to having a foreign manager which it never occurred to anyone to try before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Thanks I'm proud of that one.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
gently caress well at least we are scoring goals this time round UTO

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Reading have had the most shots so far of any team in the division, 27 (twenty seven), but we have only scored one (1) goal, loving poo poo

weve scored 6 in 3 op

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
excitingly for this forum we haave got a run of games against reading leeds boro and of course trp favourite oxford utd in the cup

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Teenage Sheffield Wednesday keeper Joe Wildsmith will make his first league start for the club after Keiren Westwood injured his kidneys.

#brave

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
so what has been going wrong with these shots, i assume most are speculative efforts from outside trhe area because your players dont have the pace, touch or imagination to get any closer which if anything will be just the tonic for young wildsmiths development

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A narrow victory over Oxford utd in the cup sets up the mighty owls for a thrilling match with boro this Saturday.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Sheffield Failsday

Another false dawn for perennial underachievers boro

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We sold Stevie may so the opposite situation. Preston said they'd had their eye on him for a while lmao

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Rattling a fence? Classic football hooliganism

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
So who are Wednesday playing tomo

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
gently caress OFF BARNERLSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You donated £10 to Sheffield Wednesday??

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I see the owls scored three goals to beat fulham our strikers are having a great season so far

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Correction: they were all headers from set pieces.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Did you know they show championship highlights BEFLRE motd now on channel 5

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
3 wins in the week? 'Owl' have some of that

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That's what happens when you play the owls unfortunately.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
They were doing it last year but the manager was good back then.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

XBenedict posted:

That's beside the point.

This thread is like a GDT at a sperg ward.

Championship Thread 2015/16: Leeds are poo poo, gently caress leeds lol :gas:

I've been wanting to post something like this for weeks but I never had the guts. Kudos to you xbenedict.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Oh have they won their last five games or..?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Antone want to watch the Blackburn game with me

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

No he's really good if a bit tubby sometimes, there's just no room for strikers without freakish physical attributes in the Prem. Last season his goals/assists per minutes played was one of the best in the league and I'm sure he'll be a very good signing for Wednesday.

I would have rather we kept him and told Grabban to git tae gently caress but I imagine this is partly down to Hooper wanting first team football.

that or he likes the idea of playing in the prem next season

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
In news that will come as a shock to no one, we are up to 8th after beating forest with a goal from ... Forestieri

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
unbeaten in 11 games in all competitions

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The dream is over for another year.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

try the sports direct on north end road

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The same villa who, minus their best player from Lambert's time, are flying up the table after a courageous stalemate with man city??

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I'm concerned we might not beat Blackburn the game after next.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
zero shots on target with an hour played at home, penned back by qpr...this is desperate stuff from boro

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
wow what a finale

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

poo poo Farm posted:

the season starts here lads

absolutely - that brace from joao takes us up to 8th just one point off the playoffs

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
seems a bit rash to put yourself out for 3 games to save a point, otoh fer gets a nice long xmas break

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
ok but they did well to come back against a brentford side tahts 'too good for the championship', where they lie in 11th.

3 huge games for wednesday coming up. could make or break our season. id take draws in the league tbh

TUE 1 DEC 2015 - LEAGUE CUP
StokevSheff Wed
19:45

SUN 6 DEC 2015 - CHAMPIONSHIP
Sheff WedvDerby
13:15

SAT 12 DEC 2015 - CHAMPIONSHIP
CardiffvSheff Wed
15:00

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
theyve certainly got an inspirational manager

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
derby are dirty scum

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
2 points dropped tbh but great performance, we did everything but score

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
he got us out of league one so hes a good fit for you, if something of a harbeinger of doom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
great result for wednesday. we never usuallyget resuilts in wales so to come back from 2 down at the break to draw you have to think we're going to go the distance this season. barry obannan

• Locked thread