Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
We're losing again, and our keeper has had to be stretchered off just before half time, because he got smacked into by one of our strikers, who also had to be substituted

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Orlando Sa scored more goals in the first fifteen minutes yesterday than an entire season with us, the big fat shithouse.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

My favourite part was when we scored four goals and QPR didn't score any.

I can't remember us playing that well for a full match in years, and I'm going to take this as a sign that we're going to win the league.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

I don't understand Fulham at all. At any given moment in a match, whatever the score, I still have no idea at all whether we'll win, lose, or draw. It's loving exhausting.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

And now apparently it's not happening. Maybe! Or maybe it is!

Haha, let's sack our manager before the international break so there's loads of time for the replacement to settle in, and then not hire anyone at all! Haha!

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Looks like Fulham played the perfect game in going nearly a month without a manager. Finally, now that he has been shown to be terrible , we can snatch him up.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Sounds like we've hired Stuart Gray. Exciting times down by the river, by which I mean I don't care any more and I wish we could just finish 18th now and be done with it.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Well we've hired Gray, but only as "Senior Coach" and the search for someone permanent goes on. Also in the mix is Steve Wigley, with no specified job title.

So we've got Mike Rigg, Alan Curbishley, Stuart Gray and Steve Wigley all doing something or other, but we're also still looking for someone else. Personally, I can't see any issues here.

e: Ah yeah, Steve Wigley is the U18 manager, but will now be alongside Gray on matchdays. As opposed to Peter Grant, who is still a coach, but was caretaker for the last three games. That's all fine then.

Wazzerphuk fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Dec 8, 2015

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Overminty posted:

I have exclusive highlights of all the interesting moments from todays fulham - hull city game

https://streamable.com/injx

thank you

Harsh but fair.

For 89 minutes we played as well as we have in months, but you lot were really loving solid at the back. If McCormack hadn't been making GBS threads himself to death then maybe we could have got something out of it, but no one else was creating anything. We're proper hosed if he leaves.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

We kept our best players, released a few poo poo ones, and brought in some extra depth in defence and midfield. Which is all very good considering we were under a transfer embargo, and is definitely a sign that the system works.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Insurrectionist posted:

E: Wrong thread!

To stay in the spirit of Championship then, resident Fulham-man please explain why Fulham can't win any games, thanks.

Martin Jol sold our midfield in 2012 and it's all been downhill from there

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Insurrectionist posted:

Are you gonna get relegated?

I watched a decent number of Fulham games in the past to see strongman Hangeland but I've only watched like 2 games since he left (partly due to Championship streams often being utter poo poo quality too). I figured you were adrift in the middle of the league but that table looks mighty precarious.

We should be fine. We've played far better since Jokanovic took over at the start of the year, even if the results haven't improved yet. Before that, we were getting completely outplayed in most matches, along with some occasional 4-0 wins when Symons' throw-poo poo-at-the-wall tactics randomly managed to work. Recently, we've matched everyone we've played, even if we've ended up losing by one goal most times. Everyone's still fairly optimistic, although it is getting a bit tight.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

We threw away a lead for the fourth game running and are probably going to get relegated

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Again

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

You can keep your last minute wins.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

MK Dons being shite means the five slightly less shite teams above them are all safe. Meanwhile at the top of the table

Tasty, drat tasty. Whatever happens next weekend, Middlesbrough v Brighton on the last day will be for promotion. Or I guess if they both win and Burnley lose, they can just play out a 0-0 and both go up.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

I know you're all dying to know how the Fulham v Bolton match went, so let me just say this: it was properly loving poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Ewar Woowar posted:

There used to be a lot of Leeds fans in this thread but I think Pissflaps merciless trolling over them drove them all off.

well, yeah, that or being in jail for punching a cop

• Locked thread